Mystery Shopper Scam?

I just got this in my email. Does it sound like a scam to you? Has anyone heard of this website before? From: nicolecox@btsuccess.com Do you want to participate in the greatest Mystery Shopping quests nationwide? Have you ever wondered how Mystery Shoppers are recruited and how prosperous companies keep up... show more I just got this in my email. Does it sound like a scam to you? Has anyone heard of this website before?

From: nicolecox@btsuccess.com

Do you want to participate in the greatest Mystery Shopping quests nationwide? Have you ever wondered how Mystery Shoppers are recruited and how prosperous companies keep up doing business in the highly competitive business world? The answer is that many companies are recruiting young, creative, observant, and responsible individuals like you to give their feedback on various products and customer services and thus improve their quality.

As a Mystery Shopper you have only one responsibility: Act as a real customer while evaluating the place you are sent to mystery shop and enjoy all the benefits that go along with your job. Remember that you have nothing to lose, because you are awarded generously for your efforts:

-You get paid between $10 and $40 per hour for each mystery shopping assignment;
-You keep all things that you have purchased for free;
-You watch movies, eat in restaurants, and visit amusement parks for free;
-You are turning your most enjoyable hobby into a well-paying activity.

Be aware that as a Mystery Shopper you can earn on average $100 to $300 per week. The most experienced and hard-working shoppers earn up to $500 weekly. This well-paying job gives you the possibility to visit and observe shops, restaurants, banks, movie theaters, etc. in order to find their flaws and help their owners correct and improve them. You can be a Mystery Shopper whenever you have time, because there is no fixed timetable and you are not obliged to take all the assignments offered.

If you are interested and would like to give a shot to this intriguing job offer, just write me back and I will provide you with more pertinent information.

Good Luck,
Nicole Cox
Recruitment Coordinator