Is there a lip balm that actually WORKS that doesn't gloss your lips?

now i'm a guy, and buying a lip balm that works and doesn't make my lips all shiny is a pain. my lips get dry, REALLY badly. i'm constantly having to apply lip balms every 5mins while my friends can go a whole day without using anything on their lips. i've tried pretty much every lip balm under the... show more now i'm a guy, and buying a lip balm that works and doesn't make my lips all shiny is a pain. my lips get dry, REALLY badly. i'm constantly having to apply lip balms every 5mins while my friends can go a whole day without using anything on their lips. i've tried pretty much every lip balm under the sun (carmex, blistex, nivea, chapstick, burts bees, vaseline original and aloe vera to name a few) with only remotely successful results (chapstick being the one that slightly works). all of them in the end eventually can't handle the strain of my mighty lips and start drying them out again. now i bought this lip balm called Balm Balm, and it seems to be working ok, but my lips shimmer like ive applied some sort of feminine lip gloss. all i want is nice healthy looking lips minus the shimmer! can anyone recommend some lip balms that WORK and DO NOT MAKE MY LIPS LOOK ALL SHINY??