Does anyone know the dimensions for drilling a 10 rack holes system for Beer Pong?

I am building an 8x2 beer pong table and wanted to drill the 10 cup rack in the table on each side. I would like the cups to stick 1 inch above table when inserted into the hole and would like each cup to touch each other so that no gaps are visible when all cups are in their place. Any suggestions? I will be... show more I am building an 8x2 beer pong table and wanted to drill the 10 cup rack in the table on each side. I would like the cups to stick 1 inch above table when inserted into the hole and would like each cup to touch each other so that no gaps are visible when all cups are in their place. Any suggestions? I will be using the standard red plastic cups. I would also like to include an automatic ball washer...preferable one with a pressure system that pushes the ball upward to top of table rather than a reservoir system and will take suggestions on that as well.
1 answer 1