British eventing classes?

Can someone give me a really full list of all the classes that BE run (or a link to a website that will, i looked on the be website but couldn't find it?) and jump heights that go with the classes, and like rules for under 16s? Like if you want to compete Novice or Prenovice, do you have to qualify by doing a... show more Can someone give me a really full list of all the classes that BE run (or a link to a website that will, i looked on the be website but couldn't find it?) and jump heights that go with the classes, and like rules for under 16s? Like if you want to compete Novice or Prenovice, do you have to qualify by doing a certain number of intros first?

This is what I already know:
Intro: 95cm sj, 90cm xc
Prenovice: 1.05m sj, 1m xc
Novice: 1.10 sj? 1.05 xc?
Whats with all the combinations like JRN/JON/etc?
is the height right?
Then intermediate & advanced etc...im 15 and haven't competed with british eventing before, so i would probably start with intro anyway, but do i have to get placed or complete a certain amount before i can go prenovice, and the same with novice?

also just curious, with the higher levels of competition, whats the difference between CIC and CCI formats?

:)
1 answer 1