Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

When Obama is not truthful and follows his own story line is that corruption?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Political corruption is when a politician places his own self-interest ahead of the interests of the people he was elected to represent. It can come in the form of money, as when a politician accepts large donations or bribes to push policy in a certain direction; it can come in the form of power - as when a politician caters to special interest groups that can deliver votes for him.

I'm not sure what you mean by Obama "following his own story line" so it's hard to answer the question accurately.

I do think that this is a very corrupt administration - they received huge support from labor unions, and now the bulk of bailout money is going to unions; the biggest exclusions from the healthcare law went to the unions, much of the healthcare legislation relieved the unions of having to provide healthcare to their retirees - this smacks of corruption in the highest degree.

• 1 decade ago

So far I think he has done more for the Muslims than he has done Americans. The guy does not have any experience whatsoever but the liberal party are still under his magic spell. They actually think that he knows what he is doing even though he seem to be fuc#ing up the country they still have hope that he will turn it around. By the time he leaves America will be so bankrupt that even illegal immigrants will not want to stay in the U.S.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All politician are very liberal with language, it's called rhetoric and they all study and practice it. It doesn't make any of them corrupt.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Obama IS corruption.. he doesn't even have to try.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, its merely a politician plying his trade. No one would vote for him if he told the truth. Good luck to you

• 1 decade ago

obama is the best thing that has happened to america in a long time, the sooner americans realise this the better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.