Jackson1814 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

what are your opinions on david otunga overall?

wrestling skills so far,character,and mic skills. do you think he will go far?

• Favorite Answer

He is the worse out of all the rookies from what I seen hes as generic as they come. The so called "it" factor he is supposed to have isn't there really his insult to danielson in a promo last week was sad. Talking to you is like eating mashed potatos, really that was a piss poor insult since one mashed potatos are good to eat so that should be used as a compliment and two he didn't even deliver it that well. He really is nothing special at all and if he wasn't married to jennifer hudson or was on I love new york previously he wouldn't be on NXT.

Edit: To dude what does having a law degree have to do with wrestling thats right nothing. And if just having a physique is important then the man you insulted batista is miles better than him using your logic. Good person how do you know hes a good person in real life you have probably never even met him. The person asked what do you think of David otunga for his wrestling skills and character and I gave my honest opinion answer on it .And you talk about nothing that deals with his actual wrestling skills or character, just his law degree and physique, really dude you should just STFU if you cant even answer the actual question.

I don't like him,he is a little overrated imo. Sure he has the look but his mic skill is average and he is the worst rookie in-ring wise. Heck the skip guy is better than he is. Decent on the mic,crappy in the ring and not over with the crowd-he is nothing special and honestly i think his marriage helped him get in wwe. Talent wise he is the worst rookie,he cares more on how he dresses than the ring and should have been number 8.I dont see the big deal about him

he's exceptionally reliable of a wrestler, i don't recognize why WWE is retaining him on the sideline and not letting him get into some real action. He would make an excellent US or Intercontinental champion provided that WWE pushes his character out of what it at the instant is. He has a neat gimmick and could be a sadistic heel who announces himself with the aid of fact the "decide"...no longer roam around at the back of the curtain with a coffee flask. BQ: i'm beneficial specific, remember The Miz, whilst he made his debut, who have been we to recognize he would be a WWE Champion? comparable is going for Otunga, you in no way recognize whilst WWE will improve him to new heights.

The guy abused his marriage to become a WWE superstar. So I don't like him. He would never have even made the tryouts if it weren't for his marriage. I hate this dude. If he wins NXT and/ or becomes a WWE superstar I will stop watching WWE, it's that simple.

To be honest i don't have to see him wrestle to know he's only in WWE because of his wife.

i could see him as a main eventer 1 day

One word terrible, he probably will go far in WWE seeing as having talent is irrelevant.

1st off, unlike batistaroids, otunga has a law degree. so to the people who were saying, otunga sucks, least his life is gotten together, he actually has a career path that he wants to take, he is a good individual, with a good physique, and he is intelligent, so to all the haters, STFU.

Source(s): stfu, the colony

If WWE uses him right he probally will be a good wrestler and entertainer.

• He sucks permanently