My boyfriend doesn't love me?

My boyfriend doesn't love me but he says he's attached to me, and wants to start a family with me? I guess it has something to do with his screwed up childhood? :\ He says he's serious about our relationship and I guess he is because he says he really wants to start a family and stuff. I love him but could a relationship really work out where he doesn't love me but I love him? He also doesn't believe in marriage... and I'm traditional, but I thought it'd be screwed up if I forced him to do something he didn't want to do. I don't know, I'm so confused. ):

Favorite Answer

You are asking for trouble if you marry this guy. He doesn't love you and he doesn't believe in marriage? Your relationship is all one-sided and he has too much baggage. If you marry him, eventually you will be very frustrated because he doesn't love you and when you express your unhappiness, he'll simply say, 'I TOLD you I didn't love you." And he doesn't believe in the commitment of marriage so when he isn't faithful or not attentive or gets bored and you're unhappy, he'll just say, "I TOLD you I didn't believe in marriage." Not a good starting point for a marriage if this is the "honeymoon" stage of the relationship.

If I were u I would definitely rethink this relationship.How can u start a family with someone u don't love? u can't.I think he needs to work on his own issues before thinking about getting into a serious relationship.U should just put the marriage thing on hold for now.Good Luck!

I guess you have choices to make here.

Are you loved, loving & happy enough to be in loveless relationship?

Do you want the children you bring into this world to have a warped

perception of relationships or do you want to be the kind of parent

that teaches your children the value of being loved, loving & happy?

Only you can choose how you want to live your life.

I believe there's other men in this world that you could partner yourself with,

who would be willing to fully participate in an honest & healthy relationship with you.

He's not the only man in the world available to you.

My question to you would be why would you settle for less

than the Real Love that you could be experiencing with another guy?

Why would you choose to bring children into this world IF neither

one of you are equipped to invest in their happiness?

~ Love & BLessings ~

Robin M. La`a

Professional Relationship Coach

LovingSolutionsMaui.com

Source(s): www.RealLove.com Book:Real Love in Dating, Forums-Marriage vows

Don't rush anything and always remember that slow and steady wins the race. I recommend reading a book by Sherry Argov called "Why Men Marry Bitches" or "Why Men Love Bitches." It's a great self help relationship book. Go to Amazon.com and purchase the book...you might learn a few things.

Do you really want to start a family with a guy that doesn't even love you? No, because he will leave you for some other girl. Do the smart thing and leave him. You'll thank yourself later.

If he doesn't love you, leave him. Do not start a family with him, it will cause problems for the kids if their parents don't love each other, I would know, that's how I grew up and it screwed me up. Don't do it, im telling you.