WEIRD BEAVIOR,MYSTERIOUS,RANDOM GUY?!!!?

OOOOOOK lets start from the begining... ok me and this guy lets call him Markco, so me and Markco have history like we dated and gf and bf thing and all that. He was the best boyfriend I have EVER had. However we broke up why idk i was being very dumb and i broke up with him for no reason... ok so he went... show more OOOOOOK lets start from the begining...
ok me and this guy lets call him Markco, so me and Markco have history like we dated and gf and bf thing and all that. He was the best boyfriend I have EVER had. However we broke up why idk i was being very dumb and i broke up with him for no reason... ok so he went on to this other girl and for a while they were good, i mean we were BEST FRIENDS since elementary school so we were still txtin and callin and talkn to eachother for lik 7hrs. So ANYWAY the next year we were still talkn and al of a sudden this "SCANDEL BREAKS OUT" Markco has a gf named (lets say) Nicole and my bestfriend Destiny liked markco sooooo they begin talking and txtin and gettin a little to close for him havin a gf. I was gettin upset bcuz as they were talking and flirtin and bein dirty i was also on the fone so i was irritated. Now I KNEW all of ths would not work out because well destiny wasnt the right gurl for markco, how would i know?? cuz were inseprable bestfriends me and him. So yea everybody knew about this. And it son blew over
SOO FINALLY (sorry so long) today i was going over my cuzins house who lives by markco and we were going outside with the neighboorhood friends little did i kno he was there outside. UGH so i get there and he says "DESI!!!!" and he runs and gives me a hug. and im like oook btw he has a gf now. so throughout this all time he's flirting with me and then i go sit down on the ground and he comes over and says
"hey you know seriously I have always liked you"
and i say "oh thats good to know"
and he replies "im being serious, yea ive dated these other girls but you were always in my mind"
and mind you he's not a player so
ok and i say "thats gud to knoy"
he replys "Luk Desi I will always love you and i wanted to know that if me and my gf break up, which im going to do bcuz shes annoying, do you want to go out?'
however i cudnt reply bcuz someone was screamin and stuff so yea. But while i was there he was just being so funny and we had fun. so does he like me