My pregnant ex wont talk to me?

My ex who is pregnant wont speak to me at all, she is pretty far along and she wants nothing to do with me. I will admit that I did try to persuade her into having an abortion and I was very hostile with her! I even dragged her to the clinic and she acted as though she had the abortion! It got to the point to... show more My ex who is pregnant wont speak to me at all, she is pretty far along and she wants nothing to do with me.
I will admit that I did try to persuade her into having an abortion and I was very hostile with her! I even dragged her to the clinic and she acted as though she had the abortion!
It got to the point to where she even contacted a lawyer friend of mine via email to tell me to stop contacting her as I put her under so much stress that she went into labor and had to stay in the hospital for 2 days.
I was angry with her as our relationship ended VERY badly, I got so angry with her I pushed her into the wall and she sent a return slap and she attacked me and ripped my shirt clear off my back, she at the time had no idea she was pregnant. I of course called the cops on her. After the years of being together she had never attacked me like that before, but I guess I had it coming. When she told me she was pregnant I even went to her house and she filed a restraining order against me.
I have gone to anger management to control my temper and work on myself in the last three months
I have tried to contact her nonstop for the last three months through email, friends, my attorney etc.
I want to be there for her and my baby but she ignores me. She has only told me through email that I could go to the doctor appointments and the parenting classes with her, but she does not speak to me before or after the appointments or even during the appointments. I also want to be at the birth of our daughter too!
She doesn't even want child support from me.
I want us to be at least on speaking terms for the sake of our child, how do I get her to speak to me?
I know that I was really wrong for the way I acted in the beginning and I am working on changing and I feel like my child is my reason to change.
Anyone been in my situation!