Pokemon Heart Gold Error code 80430?

Okay, so I was trading with someone on my Heart Gold game via wi-fi connection. We were trading and everything was fine. I left to go get more pokemon, and when I went to go trade again, it would connect to wi-fi, but when i talked to the other person, it would try to connect for a while, only to get an error... show more Okay, so I was trading with someone on my Heart Gold game via wi-fi connection. We were trading and everything was fine. I left to go get more pokemon, and when I went to go trade again, it would connect to wi-fi, but when i talked to the other person, it would try to connect for a while, only to get an error message with the code 80430. Both of us have eachother's codes and everything, but we cannot connect to eachother.

I do not want computer jargen or anything, I just need to know what I need to do to fix this.
1 answer 1