My pregnant ex wont talk to me?

My ex who is pregnant wont speak to me at all, she is pretty far along and she wants nothing to do with me.

I will admit that I did try to persuade her into having an abortion and I was very hostile with her and was verbally abusive.

It got to the point to where she even contacted a lawyer friend of mine via email to tell me to stop contacting her as I put her under so much stress that she went into labor and had to stay in the hospital for 2 days.

I was angry with her as our relationship ended VERY badly, I got so angry with her I pushed her into the wall and she sent a return slap and she attacked me and ripped my shirt clear off my back, she at the time had no idea she was pregnant. I of course called the cops on her. After the years of being together she had never attacked me like that before, but I guess I had it coming. When she told me she was pregnant I even went to her house and she filed a restraining order against me.

I have gone to anger management to control my temper and work on myself in the last three months

I have tried to contact her nonstop for the last three months through email, friends, my attorney etc.

I want to be there for her and my baby but she ignores me. She has only told me through email that I could go to the doctor appointments and the parenting classes with her, but she does not speak to me before or after the appointments or even during the appointments. I also want to be at the birth of our daughter too!

She doesn't even want child support from me.

I want us to be at least on speaking terms for the sake of our child, how do I get her to speak to me?

I know that I was really wrong for the way I acted in the beginning and I am working on changing and I feel like my child is my reason to change.

Anyone been in my situation!

Favorite Answer

Maybe you should just cut your losses and move on. You obviously did not/do not want this baby, and as soon as she is old enough to talk, you can be very certain the ex will badmouth you to her. It is probably best for both you and the child if you simply disappear and not bother with this woman anymore.

1

Source(s): Bring Ex Lover Back : http://ExBack.oruty.com/?gapB

Its good you are sorting out and admitting you have anger issues.. You still have rights to see your baby even if you are not together and a solicitor will advise you of your rights.. Even if its supervised first off.. You cannot make her want you, all you can do is stay calm, and show her you are changing and intime she may come round, but even if she dosent you have a right to access to your child..If she wont accept child support, then put money in a bank book for the child and tell your solicitor you are doing this..She is probably scared you will hit her again, and that you cannot blame her for.. Please seek a solicitors advise, as if you start going round and emailing her you will get yourself in more trouble..

You might not get to see your daughter being born, but your ex probably cool off after the stress of the pregnancy is gone. You do have the right to see your child, but your ex has a right to keep her from you. Go to court for custody rights. You should at least be able to see your own daughter on the weekends.

nicely, you relatively did screw up, and if she does not want you in the exertions and transport room, that is fairly plenty that. She's the only giving start, and he or she does not want the further stress of your presence. the main suitable way you could show which you have have been given replaced is to be a good father on your new child. You do have rights there, of path, as long as you could save your temper under administration, so if there is any question approximately your means to have touch inclusive of your daughter, make advantageous your lawyer is working on the difficulty. in any different case, end attempting to touch this woman. particularly, make advantageous your visitation rights are in place, and and be good on your daughter whilst she is with you. thus far as new child help is in touch, in the adventure that your ex won't settle for any, open a economic corporation account in believe on your daughter and make familiar month-to-month deposits. Then, in the adventure that your ex does ultimately attempt to hit you up for the help, the back help money would be there and you will already be used to placing aside money for the new child. in the adventure that your ex in no way asks for it, the money may be used on your daughter's guidance sometime. in case you show which you're a good, loving, to blame parent, your ex would come around, in spite of the undeniable fact that it won't help to maintain pounding on her door (I advise that metaphorically). you will ought to paintings with the aid of the new child.

Get Your Ex Lover Back - http://ExBackHappies.com

she attacked you because of raging hormones while being pregnant

You expect things to be normal again after all that drama?

What do you want from her? I believe you should just support the baby financially.

im glad she wont talk to you, you deserve everyway that she is treating you..

you wanted her to get an abortion but now want to be part of the kids life, well guess what, too late, too bad... your loss...

No Pal, that ship has sailed.

Too bad. So sad.

Do better from here on.

Source(s): And what kind of chicken sh8t calls the police for hitting when it was OK for you to abuse her? Please go crawl back under the rock you came out from...thanks.