Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 10 years ago

Color help :) calling all fashionistas!!?

Hey guys, I'm starting my summer clothes shopping. So i found a really cute swimsuit online, and its just a plain one color bikini. Anyway it comes in a lot of colors, I was wondering what color I should get. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, I'm 5'3, and I spend a lot of time outside. I wear a lot of blues, so I'm looking to branch out. I also don't want a bright pink because it makes me look like a barbie.

Here's the swimsuit- http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlinePro...

Best Answer

I am also a fair skinned, 5'3, blonde haired blue eyed girl :)

As for colors, the grape is a very in color this year. So it would be a very fashionable color. But, it is often overlooked, but the tan looks very good too, especially with fair skin. I can actually make you appear more tan than you actually are and looks great if you do get a tan too :)

But I suggest staying away from bright color if you are fair skinned all summer.. I can look like too much. Dark colors are good compliments and very sexy ;)

Happy choosing :)

liked the green

Tottaly the blue one.. but the green one would also look awsome!

green

• Trish

green

ive always liked navy blue on blondes but if you dont want to do blues then try purple, or brown

either the green or yellow =D

Brown. The black looks too severe to me with the style of the boot.

The jade green would be striking on you.