Christians who to celebrate Passover and not Easter?

To note 2 thing before I ask this....I ask not because I am making fun of you for your stance but because I am curious. Jews I think I am fairly certain that you celebrate Passover because you don't believe in Jesus as God. But if I am wrong you may answer and tell me why. Christians who celebrate passover... show more To note 2 thing before I ask this....I ask not because I am making fun of you for your stance but because I am curious. Jews I think I am fairly certain that you celebrate Passover because you don't believe in Jesus as God. But if I am wrong you may answer and tell me why. Christians who celebrate passover this is for you: Passover was the time when blood was marked on the doorway, just before the slaves left egypt. Pharos son died and that was the last straw if you will so that the children of Israel could go free. However wasn't that a foreshadowing of the cross? So if you believe that Jesus is Lord, has died for your sins, and has rose again, why still celebrate Passover when it was full-filled, by a risen Savior? Or has the meaning of Passover changed? Nope not looking to start a fight, but rather to understand.
Update: I get it that Easter is pagan, and had nothing originally to do with Resurection Sunday. But what I don't get is why you don't believe that Passover wasn't nailed to the cross.