My Bros from the Mexican Section, here are the news of the week:.........?

Pachuca without playing with style defeated Indios 2-1, it makes me wonder if Pachuca will be able to replace Ojitos meza, but then again who hasn't beat Indios this tournament?

Monterrey beat Pumas 1-0 and thought they could become the Leaders but still remain in second place of the Tabla General. I don't understand how Monterrey is second and is eliminated from the Libertadores.

Perhaps the most exciting game (but not the most anticipated) was the 3-3 tie between Atlante and Atlas. El Indio Solari scored but he's still just a ghost compare to what he used to be. It looks like Atlas will hit 60 years without winning a title.

I almost past out when I heard that Tigres finally pulled one and beat the great international team of San Luis 3-0.

Toluca raped Tecos 5-0.

I have no idea how Jaguares keeps beating the top teams but looses to crapy ones, they beat Santos 3-0. I think Jackson Martinez is on crack, the guy won't stop running.

In a game that only Queretaro fans watch Cruz Azul beat Gallos Blancos 1-0, the Cruz Azul fans were at home learning how to beat America.

Puebla keeps proving they can play against anyone and pulled a 1-1 tie in Morelia who is soon to be eliminated from the Libertadores.

Last but no least Chivas beats America 1-0 and allows us Chivas fans to hear all the old and

@zurd1nh0 - It's all fun and games, but if you want to take it personal let me remind you que el pendejo es otro did you forget the Final de 1987 or check this out:

http://www.mediotiempo.com/antecedentes.php?id_par...

Chivas owns Cruz Azul's number as much as America does. How are you going to beat us? When we are missing 5 players to the National Team because the other times we have having been rapping you guys. And even then I'll make a bet with you for J17 name it and it's on.

• Favorite Answer

ITS GONNA BE 59 YEARS! :(

• Kido

Sweet.

Funny for who you say Toluca raped Tecos 5-0, only what, like 3 words for that, haha.

I think Solari played good against Atlas. He's more of a centre midfielder in Atlante. Jackson will win the titulo de goeo, but watch out for Herculez! I'm also shocked but also angry at Monterrey and Morelia because they treated the Libertadores without respect.

lol u made me laugh like crazy with the jackso martinez is on crack lol and this cruz azul fan come on lol yur mom must have dropped u n yur head many times when u were small saying that u cementeros will beat the great chivas de gualadajara i laughed even harder with that lol

pobre pendejo we are gonna beat your birrias