Why so many earthquakes?

Haiti, Chili, California, and a few more giant earthquakes have hit. And not just in the same spot. Could this be the end of the world? I mean the bible does say something along the lines of: a sign of hell taking over Earth was many strong earthquakes scattered all around the world. Shouldnt we be concerned at least a little????

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, The Bible does say that there will be Many Earthquakes in Many different Places, as well as Roaring Seas, Diseases in many Places, , Starvation and Alot More. As Much as People try to explain away the things that are Happening in the world Today, A Fact is a Fact, We are Living in the Last Days!Should We be concerned? Yes! Can We do anything about it? No! Prophecy is being Fulfilled! And I couldn't care Less about all the Thumbs-Down I'll get on this answer.Have at it!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Rubym
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Earthquakes have always been going on. And there are periods of more activity than others. Plus there is instant news anywhere in the world, if a quake hits, it is on the web or on TV news in minutes if not seconds.

Could we be in end times, yes, but could end times go on a long time, maybe.

If you think it is a concern, live your life the best way your faith or church teaches you, but don't be worried about it. If it is the 'end times', there is nothing we can do, if you believe in the Bible, what the Bible says will happen will happen. Just have faith and you will get through.

Whoops, I think I thought for a minute this was R&S section. If you live in an earthquake prone area, just keep some canned goods, a hand operated can opener and bottled water, etc. In the Midwest we are warned every so often (often on slow news days) that the New Madrid Fault could 'go off' and cause a large earthquake at any minute. It is possible, but not likely.

• 10 years ago

yes something is going on.. I dont know if its from a biblical perspective, but there have been more earthquakes over the last 10 years, than any other time in history.. Scientists have said this. Also the middle east have always been at war, but not on the scale we are seeing now, possibly iran will get a nuke definately wipe israel off the map, with other middle eastern countries, and china will be involved. world war 3, some despot will cause it to happen..

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You're kidding right? And some of these answers ... please tell me you're joking? Surely people don't actually believe this non-sense in the bible, do they? Amazing that so many people can still believe that everything in the bible is true. No, this isn't the end of the world and this certainly isn't a sign from your sky daddy. It's just an earthquake, they happen all the time, and the most recent one in Baja Mexico / California U.S. was hardly a devastating earthquake.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

sorry to say little mermaid, be the world will indeed come to an end in 2012, so have fun while you still can =) and LA will probably be the next city that gets hit by a BIG quake since they said we are 150 years overdue

god bless

• It seems like there is more, but 150 earthquakes per year over 6.0 is not unusual.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/...

I believe we are right at the end of the age and not because of earthquakes but because of Israel and the NWO.

• 10 years ago

Mother Nature cleansing herself of the parasites that have raped her without any feelings at all. Humanity. They destroy with no rhymn or reason. She's had enough. Too bad all of us who care about the earth have to suffer because of the ignorance of others. The Native Americans said it years ago. Look up some of their quotes. Quite scary.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

LOL earthquakes happen every day all over the world.the bible also says thou shall not steal and we should really concentrate on that.

Source(s): concerned.com
  • CC
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

the large hadron collider

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.