Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 10 years ago

If Isa (as) brought the dead back to life by Allah's SWT will....?

Why cant I believe Muhammad SAW can help me by Allah's will?

If I believe Muhammad SAW can help me and its shirk to believe so, why isnt it shirk to believe Isa (as) brought the dead back to life, since ONLY Allah SWT gives and takes life?

Why isnt it Shirk to believe the Angel of Death takes your life by Allah's SWT will, since only Allah SWT gives or takes life?

Who will Allah SWT listen to first?

Me or Muhammad SAW?

Best Answer

Bismillahi wal hamdulillah wassalatu wassalamu ala Rasoolillah,

The belief of the mainstream Ahl al-Sunnah wa al-Jama’ah is that our beloved Prophet of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and other Prophets (عليه السلام) are alive in their graves.

They are usually involved in performing prayers and worshiping Allah (out of their own free choice without it being obligatory on them), which we cannot normally see or feel it.

Allah puts forth a Parable a man belonging to many partners at variance with each other, and a man belonging entirely to one master: are those two equal in comparison? Praise be to Allah. but most of them have no knowledge. [az-Zumar 39:29]

And say not of those who are slain (martyred) in the way of Allah, “they are dead”, nay, they are living, though you perceive it not” [Surah al-Baqarah, 154]

We sent not an apostle, but to be obeyed, in accordance with the will of Allah. If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful.(4:64)

Allah.There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory). [Surah 2. Al-Baqara (The Cow), 2:255]

None shall have the power of intercession, but such a one as has received permission (or promise) from ((Allah)) Most Gracious.[Surah 19. Maryam (Mary),Ayath 87]

And those whom they invoke besides Allah have no power of intercession;- only he who bears witness to the Truth, and they know (him).[Surah 43. Az-Zukhruf, Ayath 86]

The heavens are almost rent asunder from above them (by Him Glory): and the angels celebrate the Praises of their Lord, and pray for forgiveness for (all) beings on earth: Behold! Verily Allah is He, the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.[Surah 42. Ash-Shura ,Ayath 5]

And her supervision was given to Zakariyyā. Whenever Zakariyyā entered her place of worship, he found with her (the latest and freshest) items of food. He asked, “O Maryam, where do these things come to you from?” She said, “This (food) comes from Allah.” Surely, Allah gives to whomsoever He wishes without measure. (3:37)

In the next verse Allah has mentioned Zakariyyā’s prayer at this very spot:

At that very place Zakariyyā prayed to his Lord. He requested, “My Master! Give me from Yourself pure offspring. Surely You are the Hearer of prayer.”(3:38)

(Yusuf said,) “Take my shirt and lay it on the face of my father (Ya‘qūb), he will regain his sight.” (Qur’ān Yūsuf 12:93)

The Qur’an has expressed the later development in these words:

When the bearer of glad tidings arrived, he laid the shirt on the face of Ya‘qūb and his sight returned immediately (Qur’ān Yūsuf 12:96)

One who does not sacrifice does not love regardless of what one claims.

Ahlal Bayt is my Mazhab. If loving the Ahlal Bayt means I am Rafizi then there is no bigger Rafizi than me. - Imam Shafi

"Shaytan, aside from being an ῾ālim was an ῾ārif and an ῾ābid; but he was not an ῾āshiq, otherwise he would have prostrated. we neither have to become ῾ābid nor ῾ārif, rather we have to become an ῾āshiq"

Allah may lit our hearts with the love of our Prophet Peace be Upon Him.

Asalamo Alaikum

Dear Asker

Qur'an inform that on the day of judgment, the people shall split up into three groups (Sura Waqia).

1- Mukaraboon (The ones who shall be closer to Allah)

2- People of right hand.

3- People of left hand.

Every soul shall bear the burden of the deeds earned. No kinship shall avail any favour which is against the spirit of Justice of The Most Merciful. Allah needs our nafs e mutmaina (Sura Fajr), our Qalb e Saleem (16:23) (26:89) (37:84) (20:75).

I find every one here be it a sunni or shia slandering one another which is against the spirit of The Quran. Allah is commanding us something else and we are heading 180 degree opposite.

I start to cry once i read Quran, why?, bcoz i find very few (excluding myself) with a Qalb e Saleem, nafs e mutmaina.

May Allah help us to Obey Quran and May Allah include us in his men as per last verse of Sura Fajr. :)

Source(s): I do not follow any sect. :)

ofcourse the closest.. his beloved prophets and imams (أولياء الله)..

i have "two" points to state here::

1.) why is it SO HARD to translate or understand the verse simply by the way it is..

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ

AND IF My servants ask thee about Me - behold, I am near; I respond to the call of him who calls, whenever he calls unto Me.

** NOTE THE FOLLOWING ((IGNORANTS PLZ))::

-AND (gives u the OTHER option of dua)

-IF (makes it CONDITIONAL CLAUSE [in arabic grammer as well as english!!] and this clause is used to express that the action in the main clause (without if) can only take place if a certain condition (in the clause with if) is fulfilled!!!!)

- فإني (the letter ف here expresses RESULT, or "therefore", which in arabic refers to the main clause in a conditional clause sentence!!!)

2.) whoever says that the prophet or the imams are literally "dead" has denied the verses of Allah..

in the Holy Quran Allah states that ALL the martyrs are ALIVE ..

therefore we are asking ALIVE persons for intercession..

afterall this doesnt mean that WE CANT ask Allah directly.. its just that we are given more "options" and "chances" for our prayers to be granted :)

and.. the Quran has also confirmed this purpose of the Prophet .. وما أرسلناك إلا رحمة للعالمين

(We have not sent you but as a mercy to the worlds)

and the common phrase says: فاقد الشيء لا يعطيه (one that lacks a thing cannot grant it)

thats what we call Miracle.

every prophet(as) did a miracle....

beside these prophets(as) were alive when they had these miracles. while the prophet(as) is not alive between us.

we believe that we can ask Allah by the Highest statue of muhammad, other prophets, other imams etc,,,,bcz these believers are dearer to Allah, but asking directly to the slaves of Allah no matter how important they are is shirk.

"Say (O Muhammad [peace be upon him]): 'Call upon those – besides Him – whom you pretend... They have neither the power to remove the adversity from you nor even to shift it from you to another person.' Those whom they call upon desire (for themselves) means of access to their Lord (Allaah), as to which of them should be the nearest; and they hope for His Mercy and fear His torment. Verily, the torment of your Lord is (something) to be afraid of!" (Qur'aan 17:56-57)

==>>> according to this verse, why do u ask Prophet Muhammad(as) when he isnt able to save/help u?

as for the q: ''Who will Allah SWT listen to first?

Me or Muhammad SAW''

===>>>> well what do u think of this verse:

"And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad [peace be upon him]) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."(Qur'aan 2:186)''

===>>> Allah promised to answer us when we ask him ''directly''.... so why asking someone who isnt able to help me while Allah promised to help and He is the only able to help.

Salam bro

• THEIR hadiths say that the Prophet (saw) will do everything in his power to convince Allah (swt) to put each and every one of us in heaven on the day of judgment. honestly, if saying "ya Rasul" is so shirk-y, then why does the Prophet (saw) have this much significance on Qiyamah? as if Allah (swt) wouldn't listen to him!

• borhan

Prophets are the messenger of God and they are humnan just like you and me and they do things which were permitted by God .Your prayer will only be heard by God ALLAH not by prophet .but prophet muhammad will help you at judgement day .so that God show mercy on his followers

why you need so much help .earth is not for getting help and live a life with no trouble . there will be bad time in your life which will be a test of your Iman . so the best help you can pray is that may ALLAH give death to you early cz that might help you to make less sin .

• brother you never waste your time by such question!

Even if these Qs do not affect anybody's mind (which I don't think so) your attempts for enlightening are reserved by Allah and will come back in the next worlds.

>>>Purify your religious activities inshallah the prophet will help you in both world.

اخلص العمل فان الناقد بصیر بصیر

(I first addressed myself by this admonition)

Muhammad(saww) is more closer to Allah...So Allah will listen him first

Man Sunni cowards reported my Qs and ALL of them got DELETED

can he brought the dead back to life now ???

2-do you pray to the Angel of Death ??

3-do you pray to jesus PBUH ???

4- so why Christians become kafers when they ask jesus for help??

__________

Who will Allah SWT listen to first?

Me or Muhammad SAW?

sure the prophet PBUH

but how did Allah answer your prayer when you pray to the propeht PBUH

2- does the prophet PBUH answer your prayer ???

so why you pray to him

3- does Allah tell you to pray to him or to pray to the prophet PBUH ???

• Because Jesus was given the authority and power of God. God will listen to you, Muhammed can't.