Whats the best USA state to visit?

I haven't been there.. Would love to visit there with my some friends for fun...

Best Answer

Everyone has their favorites (usually whatever state they live in or grew up in), but it really depends on what you want to do and, for some states, what season of the year it is. Great cities like Boston, New York, and Chicago are very different in the summer than in the winter (where there may be snow). Conversely, in certain parts of Texas, it can get so hot in the summer that the soles of your shoes can melt to the roads.

For a short visit, you might want to consider a large city like Los Angeles, Chicago, or New York because good public transportation exists here, and there is lots of entertainment and restaurants available within fairly short distances.

For summer/beach activity, many people choose areas like Myrtle Beach, SC; Daytona, FL; or Fort Lauderdale, FL. California also has some very nice beaches (I just don't have experience with them). California and Florida have much longer beach seasons because of their warmer climates. These kinds of beach cities are great for partying, shopping, attractions, clubs, bars, crowds and high-energy. For a lower-energy beach experience, places like the Outer Banks of North Carolina offer peaceful, beautiful beach surroundings, free of the clamor of the party-oriented beaches.

We also have cities like Denver, Colorado; Gatlinburg, Tennessee; or Asheville, NC which are in amongst the mountains and offer fabulous mountain views in many directions. Denver offers close proximity to some of America's best snow skiing. Gatlinburg is a very tourist-oriented area especially suited to older adults or children. It doesn't have any bars or clubs.

There are also cities that are near theme parks that receive a lot of tourists. Orlando, Florida is near Disney World (and also near several other theme parks), and there is another Disney park out in California.

There's lots I've left out for sure, but maybe this helps a little bit.

It really depends what you want to see and experience. The coasts are great for seafood, but they can offer so much more than that. California has so much variety in its climates; deserts, mountains, forests, and beaches. The east coast is a lot more refined (sort of : D ) than the west, and you could experience more traditional american culture. I haven't been to the south that often but the culture there is unmatched. The music and the food is sodifferentt than anywhere else. I am from the mid-west so I guess I should say that it's great to. Northern Wisconsin and Minnesota are very scenic with many lakes and woods (visit Superior or Lutsen) La Crosse, WI is one of my favorite places to visit in Wisconsin. It has so much nature surrounding it (bluffs, lakes, and rivers) and is a great city to visit. I also love Colorado and Arizona. I could go on, but all of America is so great!! Hope that helps ; )

New York! You got the greatest city in the world, long island with great beaches in the summer, there's also loads of ski resorts upstate, 50 which is more than any other state, and are about two hours from the city, and Niagara falls too!

New York CIty

California or New york dont ever come to Nebraska because there is nothing to do besides the College World Series

California cause we have everything here. From the Deserts to the mountains to the Ocean and they are all just about a couple of hours away from each other.

For visiting it would have to be California, as the other person said, there is just so much to do there. Whatever you do though, don't live there.

UNITED STATE.

FINAL HAI.......

CALIFORNIA