What should Michael Jackson's family say to Conrad Murray in court?

LOS ANGELES – More than a dozen members of Michael Jackson's family plan to appear in a courtroom where the doctor charged with causing his death is due for a hearing. Dr. Conrad Murray has pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter. The hearing agenda Monday is procedural — assigning a judge to try the case and setting a preliminary hearing date. Also at issue will be a medical board request to revoke his license to practice.

The family members and large contingent of media from around the world also are expected and the sheriff's department is preparing for a crowd. Jackson, 50, died last June after being rushed to a hospital from his Beverly Hills home.

If the family gets to talk to Murray or make a formal statement on behalf of the family, what do you think they would say to the man who caused Michael's death by not insisting he get help for his addiction instead of pumping him full of poison. For calling Prince, a 12 year old child into the room to give the phony impression he was trying to save his Dad's life. For getting paid $150,000 per month by Jackson who said he trusted Murray with his life and couldn't be bothered to do the one thing Jackson was paying him to do, monitor him while he was under the propofol, for visiting Michael's gravesite and making sure pictures were taken so he'd look like he really gave a crap about causing the man's death?

• CSE
    Favorite Answer

Michael Jackson's family doesn't have a whole lot to say about someone else's poor treatment of him. The reason he had all the plastic surgery and got hooked on the drugs in the first place was because of his childhood. His family used him and profited from him his entire life, and they're continuing to do so after his death. I would say they share the blame with this doctor.

• adule

No way. That "wellbeing care professional" became thoroughly negligent. He don't have been giving those drugs to all of us! i do no longer care if he desires to artwork to pay for his criminal representation. reliable. possibly he can shield himself which will a hundred% assure a conviction. he's already ninety% certain one now!! UGH!

"trusted with his life" that's an interesting statement. (and as I've said to people here if it looks like I'm implying anything I'm not lol I'm simply theorising. That's how my brain works)

I actually wouldn't know. I am sure it would be angry though.