Poll : Is it a conspiracy against women ?

Tight jars you can't open, shelves you can't reach, toilets are always further away ~ gee the list is endless :)

Add comments if you like :)

Thanks in advance for all answers ~ have a nice day/night :)

Aussie ~ Whispers :)

Favorite Answer

Ugh I HATE it when I can't open jars! I always have to get my younger brother - who is 11 - to do it for me!! And shelves... well, I'm short anyway, let alone short because I'm female! One of my teachers once asked me to go and get his photocopying off the shelf in his office, and I had to go back so he could send one of the lads to get it. And he happened to send one of my friends, who never let it drop after that.

And don't forget how you're having a discreet pencil-throwing fight across the classroom when the teacher isn't looking, and he always has better aim and hits you in the eye.

And how many times have you been sent through a window because someone locked it from the inside and then fell asleep, and no one else can fit through? I think guys just take advantage of everything we have, and then laugh when they create things such as high shelves that we can't reach.

Bullies.

But, there are good things, such as our small hands that fit perfectly inside their big ones... (:

Jack O- actually, two men can have a product of their own DNA now days. all that is needed is the protein in an egg- which can be created by science. it's egg nucleus transfer- you remove all female DNA from the egg (or no female DNA if you create the egg), then inject both males dna in the egg... the offspring? of course, will be male 100% of the time. Anand99- it's simple- it's a very famous jewish cook. the answer is no other than hitler. he had the biggest impact that anyone might have had in all of history- though partially due to the fact we were already recording history. whereas other great or aweful leaders in the past thousands of years had marginal to little (or limited) written history to glorify their accomplishments. i can safely presume that the reason hitler was not voted the most influential person of the century 8 years ago (for the 20th century) is due to the fact people would deem it as a gross injustice to glorify such an evil man. seriously, the questions was not who had the most positive impact, it was who was the most influential. you just simply cannot find someone who influenced the course of history more than him. to answer your question, we learned a lot from him and we are bound to never repeast his actions. greatest contribution- perfect example of humans lowest, most dipicable, most ugly and saddest depths, to never be repeated. and if you attempt to find someone else, there are well over 50 million people who can prove my point- all are dead but you get my point.

YES..But if I lived near to you I'd be there to open your TIGHT Jars, get things down from High Shelves

carry you to the farthest toilet, help you undo/ fasten your Tight Bra etc etc

Aliens, Debbie, definitely Aliens!

All I know is that I have to pay for every date, be judged on how I perform on those dates, and then at work I get no pregnancy leave and don't take time off work for sick kids ......... and don't get any more money for it!!!!

Looking for the leprechauns world hidden under the eight leaf clover.

I go into many different businesses, offices and shops for work and i reckon the female toilets are always closer.

yes it is get used to it us men rule and there are ways to open jars that have been invemted that are cheap and effective

You forgot another thing, why do we have all the pain? childbirth, periods the menopause etc etc ..... yet men get nothing!!!!!

mother nature sure was not a feminist.,

• webby

mmmmmm,i never thought of it like that,..i'll keep a look out from now on,if i find its true i'll punish them accordingly! lol