Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 10 years ago

Is it safe to use the Epilator on my face?

Thanks......

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it's safe anywhere you can pull the skin tight - to prevent it from folding enough to fit into the epilator's tweezers (ouch)

Epilating will not cause hair to get thicker - it will grow in more sparsely and it will sometimes become thinner. Also, after the first epilation, it's very low maintenance and easy to repeat afterward.

Keep in mind that after the first epilation, you skin will be red and possibly speckled from inflamed follicles. It's best to epilate at night so your face has a chance to return to normal; epilate at least 24 hours before you intend to look your best.

- Kipp

Source(s): Switching from years of shaving to epilating made a huge difference!
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

don't listen to ★x-Twinkle Star-x ★

it is not 'all form of hair removal' at all that causes the hair to grow back thicker, shaving gives the illusion that it is because the hair is only being cut at the surface of the skin, hair removal that pulls the hairs out from the root (e.g. waxing or epilating) will not look like that when it regrows, it has to grown a fine tip again, meaning it will grow back as normal, and after regular epilating or waxing the hair diminishes more and more each time anyway, so there will be barely any hair after a year or two of epliating anyway.

Source(s): trained beauty therapist
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Noooo !!! DONT !

Any form of hair removal makes the hairs grow back thicker, epilating/ waxing only lets the hair grow back slower so you dont have to keep shaving it, since it rips it off from the root so therefore it will take a while, until it grows back, but it will still be thicker !

So if you got a facial hair problem, just bleach it, it will be so unnoticeable, I use 'Jolen' & it works wonders, I hope I helped :)

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is it safe to use the Epilator on my face?

Thanks......

Source(s): safe epilator face: https://shortly.im/fjKS4
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

i have a friend who uses it on her face. it's awsome! it does hurt to start with and it last longer than a wax. infact she hardly uses it anymore that's how good it is. it does hurt like the dickens because it pulls the hair out by the bulb.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

yes safe

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

best way to get rid of acne and other skin problems

go to this blog

http://aafreebeautyysamplez.notlong.com

(copy n paste in browser to open it)

wen it opens u ll see pink color links

open them they will take u to the bestskin care tips website

and these websites also offers free beauty samples

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.