Years ago i was told I had a womb that tilted backwards , I am now 58 and on HRT I have two adult children?

that were born by section, i have now for many years suffered from pressure pain in my abdomen had losts of tests for unrine infections kidney infections etc but always come back clear , had scans on my overies uterus kidneys all ok this pressure pain makes me want t wee and when I have intercouse that also feels... show more that were born by section, i have now for many years suffered from pressure pain in my abdomen had losts of tests for unrine infections kidney infections etc but always come back clear , had scans on my overies uterus kidneys all ok this pressure pain makes me want t wee and when I have intercouse that also feels painful now this has got worse over the years and now instaed of going years without symtons I seem to get them more often but nobody can seem to help its worse when I lay down when I get up its better the pain is so bad it stops me sleeping and the pain is always in my lower back I avoid relations with partner as it umcomfortable I have a coil fitted and take Hrt patches everel . 50 I have been on HRT for 15 years and always not had any problems with it apart from this awful pain I get from time to time more often now for some reason I am a healthy young looking women could my tillted womb be the problem ,help
1 answer 1