I'm a minority.. But I have republican believes.But I feel the republican party doesn't care unless?

Im 19 and have always like the idea of a strong military and low taxes and many other republican ideas.. But the problem is I feel if I vote for a rep. I feel the only thing I'm doing is helping out the rich and the racist whites.. With minorities becoming the majority soon shouldnt the republicans start trying... show more Im 19 and have always like the idea of a strong military and low taxes and many other republican ideas.. But the problem is I feel if I vote for a rep. I feel the only thing I'm doing is helping out the rich and the racist whites.. With minorities becoming the majority soon shouldnt the republicans start trying to support more minority canadates so I can feel more comfortable voting for. Them