Why do people still believe in global warming?
Think about it. If the Humanists of the world really believed that the world was getting warmer, they wouldn't look at it as a threat--but as a mere "bump" in the road that they would be certain they would overcome, as they do with everything else.
And seriously, if global warming is true, think about the many positive effects it would have on the world:
1. There would be more land with moderate climate for all those people who are "overpopulating" the earth to live on. (Overpopulation problem solved)
2. There would be more fresh water available for irrigating desert lands. (Food Shortage solved)
3. More arable land to grow crops. (Food Shortage solved)
4. Milder winters. (Heat fuel shortage solved)
5. Milder winters. (Less sickness)
6. More Ultra Violet rays getting to earth. (UV kills some bacteria)
7. Longer summers, longer tourist seasons. (More national income)
The global warming scare has enabled environmental advocacy groups to raise billions of dollars in contributions and government grants. It has given politicians opportunities to pose as prophets of doom and slayers of evil corporations. And it has given bureaucrats at all levels of government, from the United Nations to city councils, powers that threaten our jobs and individual liberty.
It is time for common sense to return to the debate over protecting the environment. An excellent first step would be to end the “global warming” scam.
WHO'S WITH ME?
PRAISE THE LORD!