whats this chat system called?

Its like... genius bot or something? smart bot? idrrrr! but its on computer

its NOT smarter child

Favorite Answer

properly I in basic terms received a contravention observe for asking 'what's the that technique of existence?' contained in the R&S classification. they did not supply a reason, like many of the questions they delete off me. Oh, and yet another for 'Does all of us else locate it unusual, that persons with Temporal Lobe epilepsy are extra in all probability to have non secular visions?' and printed a link to a documentary about it. curiously lower than Yahoo! guidelines it really is not any longer considered a question or answer - WTF! I have a troll it rather is out to get me regardless of the truth that, because I had 5 completely straightforward questions deleted the day surpassed by and received violation notices for them. The Yahoo! gadget is mucked up. they don't even seem on the questions before they delete them and that i have not received any appeals so I do exactly not difficulty captivating anymore. truly frankly, there heavily isn't something you are able to do. i don't think of they ought to take off factors at the same time as they delete a question and deliver a contravention observe, without reviewing it first.

Is it SmarterChild?