Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

cm punk or randy orton who is more talented?

cm punk or randy orton who is more talented

Favorite Answer

CM Punk is much more talented than Orton. The best match I've seen in my life was CM Punk versus Samoa Joe at a Ring of Honor event in Dayton, Ohio. Nothing I've seen from Orton even comes close. Orton isn't even the best guy to use his finishing move. That person would be Diamond Dallas Page. Orton's RKO is a pale shadow of the Diamond Cutter.

Keep in mind that the CM Punk from RoH and the independents has a totally different move set than the CM Punk that you see in the WWE.

Source(s): Sephiroth has spoken

CM Punk vs. Randy Orton: A Match That Has Never Happened

Both Talented

Randy Orton, its just the truth and we all know it

Source(s): Randy Orton vs CM Punk
  • Randy Orton as far as technicality goes but CM Punk has the better matches and can work a good match with anyone

• Lady K

Randy Orton.

CM Punk

Randy Orton

CM Punk

Randy Orton he is more athletic and he was born into the buisness. Sure cm punk is a great heel in all be he cant wrestle. No need for a long paragraph like some before me this is just the bottom line.=)

CM Punk

In my personal opinion It's Randy Orton but really this isn't a fair comparison. C.M. Punk has shown that he can be the most hated heel in the WWE very quickly. He may even have surpassed Orton's most heinous moments. Orton though knows how to take the simplest move or manuever and make it look devastating.