Were you ever the teachers' pet?

I would say so for 2nd and 6th grade. I got to run errands, grade papers at home, watch the class Thinking back in hindsight, it seems as if I were the teachers' slave. But it was fun then.

• rose
    Favorite Answer

No, i hate suck-ups lol. Not saying that you were, but some TPs are. I'm a top grade student, i just don't make friends with teachers lol.

5th grade but i was not the pet just the favorite student i guess, but i did not run errands, grade papers at home, or watch the class

Source(s): Mr.Knupke 5th grade my fave teacher ever

No but some of my teachers make me they're pet because I'm so quiet and nice.. It's annoying.

continually,i became a dumb and function adverse IQ of 70.So all my instructors actually enjoyed me.That"d even do homeworks for me and that they have been like peas and carrots with me! That became an incredible time in my existence that i will in no way ever foget! how approximately you? :)

Yes. She put a leash on me and forced me to learn the language of the dogs.

I can still speak it fluently!

In primary school then when I went to Grammar School was a whole different story lol

Yes and I still am. Always have been, but never been labeled "teacher's pet."

Me never a teacher's pet.

Source(s): my school years experiences.

UNintentionally.

If by teacher's pet you mean she's actually one of my best friends, then yeah I guess I am.