Were you ever the teachers' pet?

I would say so for 2nd and 6th grade. I got to run errands, grade papers at home, watch the class Thinking back in hindsight, it seems as if I were the teachers' slave. But it was fun then.

26 Answers

Relevance
  • rose
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, i hate suck-ups lol. Not saying that you were, but some TPs are. I'm a top grade student, i just don't make friends with teachers lol.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

5th grade but i was not the pet just the favorite student i guess, but i did not run errands, grade papers at home, or watch the class

Source(s): Mr.Knupke 5th grade my fave teacher ever
  • 1 decade ago

No but some of my teachers make me they're pet because I'm so quiet and nice.. It's annoying.

• 3 years ago

continually,i became a dumb and function adverse IQ of 70.So all my instructors actually enjoyed me.That"d even do homeworks for me and that they have been like peas and carrots with me! That became an incredible time in my existence that i will in no way ever foget! how approximately you? :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. She put a leash on me and forced me to learn the language of the dogs.

I can still speak it fluently!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In primary school then when I went to Grammar School was a whole different story lol

• 1 decade ago

Yes and I still am. Always have been, but never been labeled "teacher's pet."

• 1 decade ago

Me never a teacher's pet.

Source(s): my school years experiences.
  • 1 decade ago

UNintentionally.

• 1 decade ago

If by teacher's pet you mean she's actually one of my best friends, then yeah I guess I am.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.