If somebody is not exposed to any kind of christianity, do they go to hell?

Christians: If somebody is not exposed to any kind of christianity, therefore does not believe, do you think they will go to hell?

Favorite Answer

When Jesus was on the cross some of His last words were to pray for the very men who had nailed them there saying:

“Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do…” - Luke 23:34

God’s Word also says:

“…for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.” - I Samuel 16:7

God created your mind and He knows your every thought. The Bible gives us examples of people He showed mercy to because they were honestly deceived. (You’re laughing at me for saying “honestly deceived,” right? I said that because God also knows when you’re just playing dumb. God is never deceived.)

After God created the world Eve was the first person sin and Adam was the second. However, I Corinthians 15:22 blames Adam for the initial fall of humanity:

“For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.” - I Corinthians 15:22

The reason is because Eve was deceived and Adam was acting in willful rebellion:

“And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived…” - I Timothy 2:14

The fact that God did not blame her in I Corinthians shows His mercy for her eternal soul. (By the way, I’m not saying that Adam went to hell. He had the rest of his life to seek forgiveness if he wanted to.) However, Eve still had to face the consequences of sin in her life on earth. She still had to live in a cursed world. Yes - cursed - read Genesis chapter 3. God made the earth perfect in the beginning. It was not until the first sin that death, disease, and suffering entered world.

My theological background does not support the idea of Hell. What kind of creator would damn someone to an eternal punishment for disbelief - God is about compassion, love, forgiveness and salvation.

The simple answer is this: If you have never heard the Word of God, you will be given the choice on judgment day to accept Christ or deny Him. Accept, everlasting life. Deny, not so much.

I don't believe in God just because I was exposed, because I have my own mind. I believe because I sought to understand it. You have to seek it. How can you deny something you don't even know about. They can't not believe, because they don't know anything. The smart thing to do for that person is to seek, to look for God, because then He comes to you.

You only go to hell if you reject Christ. If you never heard about him then that part of going to Hell is canceled. Seems to me Christ has a mental disorder. Always me me me

from an Atheist, I'll be going to Hell, ha ha ha

If they're a child then no, but if they're older and let's say they're a muslim then yes.

If a child was raised by a hindu family and they died when they were 4 then no because

they didn't know better and probably never heard of christianity.

You ask what I think. I think no. God does not wish for people to go to hell.

There isn't a hell

No, they are just more fortunate than most of us.

You are judged by what you know.