Action Replay for Nintendo D.S. and Pokemon Diamond?

I just bought Action Replay for my Nintendo D.S. and I'm using it on Pokemon Diamond. It's working very well except that some of the "cheats" aren't really working. I used the walk anywhere cheat and super XP gain cheat, and they both work very well. But when I selected the Master Ball and Rare Candy cheats, the the Master Balls and Rare Candies don't show up in my backpack. Why is this? Do I need to get to a certain point in the game for some of the cheats and hacks to work?

Favorite Answer

I think for those codes you need to do some additional button combination to activate it, for the master balls try pressing L and R at the same time, the balls might show up in the "items" pocket instead of the "balls" pocket, i think it's the same for the rare candies too, but I'm not sure if there is a button combo. Make sure you entered in the correct code and try getting the code from a legitimate source, usually the ones on YouTube videos work, if not, check the comments on that video to see if people have confirmed/verified that the codes work. I hope this helps!

Source(s): I have an Action Replay
  • Beth

Action Replay messes up your DS. I was going to buy one so I could nab Darkrai, but the GameStop associate I spoke with said it had a high risk of corrupting your profile and damaging your DS. Whatever you do, I'd stick to what I do: Migrate and wait for the events for Arceus, and Shaymin.

NO! DEVI SOLO LEGGERE SOTTO AL TRUCCO I TASTI DEL DS CHE DOVRAI PIGIARE MENTRE GIOCHI! OVVIAMENTE DEVI PRIMA CLICCARLO IL TRUCCO!