Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Do strapless push up bras work?

I know that push up bras work, but do push up bras with no straps work?

Favorite Answer

Strapless push up bras work better on some people rather than others, depending on a few factors. From experience, non-adhesive push up bras are uncomfortable, and may or may not work as well. But usually people have found Victoria's Secret push up bars to work better than other brands.

However, adhesive (sticky) push up bras work better and are generally more comfortable than non-adhesive push up bras because it forms to your natural shape and you almost won't feel a thing (except when taking it off, but even then it's not that bad).

But like most things, you may need to experiment a little and see which personally works best for you :) If you want to try an adhesive strapless bra, I highly suggest the one that Target sells! The last I checked there's only one kind of strapless adhesive bra so you should be able to find it :) It's cheap, comfortable, easy to use, and so far hearing from others who have tried this, they have been really satisfied :)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do strapless push up bras work?

Source(s): strapless push bras work: https://shortly.im/9mt0b
  • Dexter

I Know That Push Up Bras Work, But Do Push Up Bras Work With No Straps? -- https://tr.im/BreastGrowthTruth

• mish

Adhesive Push Up Bra

a good strapless bra will work otherwise it'll fall off and stuff like that will happen

*>>> What's up? My name's Gwenivere, let me tell you a brief story about myself which I believe may be of some Hẹlp to you...

Growing up, I was teased all throughout high-school. You know, I was that girl with the really small breasts that everyone liked to make fun of. I did not hit puberty until a little bit later on in my life. People used to say all kinds of mean things to me, refering to my breasts as "man-boobs", "mosquito bite titts", "flat-chested" ... it just went on and on. I even had one boyfriend that told me that he was ashamed to be seen with me in public. The ridicule never seemd to end. Because of this, I went through school being very self-conscious about my appearance and my ability to get boys to like me. Even after puberty, I never made it past an A cup.. so my negative self-image carried on into college. The emotional scars left by those mean girls (and boys) from HS never quite faded.

So, with that, I was determined to change my predicament. The thought of going through life feeling insecure about my body was unacceptable to me , especially during my college years. So what I did was a thorough, dedicated search. I scoured the web for answers. I spent several days and nights pouring through an endless amount of first-hand accounts and other personal experiences with various products and solutions. During this quest, I found precisely what I was seeking. It was a topical cream called "CurvyBust" @ https://curvybust.im/ .. The first bottle that they sent out was totally Frẹe, the only thing I had to do was pay for the S&H. This is the only reason I even tried it, normally I would be too skeptical to bother with something "too good to be true." All I can say is, unbelievable. I went up almost 2 cup sizes in just a matter of a couple months. You would not believe what this has done for my self-esteem and outlook on things. I almost feel like I have a new lease on life. There is nothing quite like feeling perfectly comfortable in your own skin again.

Take care! I hope you find the answers you are looking for <3

ya but strapless bras suck in the first place they always fall down so honestly how much pushin up are they going to do lol.

if you have a smaller like A or B, then yes.

but you probably won't get enough support from a strapless if your C or above.

Hell no!! LOL not for me anyway. I think pushup bras works for people who mainly have smaller boobs. I knew that when I tried it, it didn't work for me. I kept falling out if you know what i mean.

I have one but it is a really nice one from Victoria's Secret (One of the Angels brand ones) and it works well! But it was like fifty dollars...