Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

which is better pc or mac?

which is better pc or mac and why

• Bjarki
    Favorite Answer

pc is way better becuase more cheaper system and more user friendly and mac sucks becuase its slow nice looking but the looks cost alot

Source(s): a man

This is like asking, does God exist? I think each kind of computer has its definite advantages. However, I have never purchased an Apple just because they charge twice or three times as much for the same hardware components. So I look at it this way...do I want to spend two or three times as much money on a hard disk or memory or whatever, or spend 1/2 or 1/3rd that amount and get MORE computer for the same amount of money? Plus, I can always upgrade my components, since I build my own computers - which you cannot do with a Mac - you are stuck with their proprietary hardware and you are stuck with their proprietary upgrades. If you are a penny pincher like me who wants the biggest bang for the buck, you will BUILD YOUR OWN PC COMPUTER. That is the way to do it, as far as I am concerned. But if you just have to have designer clothing, and drive a Mercedes, then get a Mac.

I prefer PC, it's more simplified and easier to use than mac

PC is better i can bring it ever where i want to go. Use a wireless internet.

Source(s): I choice PC

pc

pc

Macs! They are a more advanced computer. You don't have to worry about the viruses and using windows.

PC. easy user friendly

mac because they are built better than pcs and are more advanced and are cuter.

PC !

easier to use, everyone uses it, everything works with them, and they're cheaper.