which is better pc or mac?

which is better pc or mac and why

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Bjarki
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

pc is way better becuase more cheaper system and more user friendly and mac sucks becuase its slow nice looking but the looks cost alot

Source(s): a man
  • 4 years ago

This is like asking, does God exist? I think each kind of computer has its definite advantages. However, I have never purchased an Apple just because they charge twice or three times as much for the same hardware components. So I look at it this way...do I want to spend two or three times as much money on a hard disk or memory or whatever, or spend 1/2 or 1/3rd that amount and get MORE computer for the same amount of money? Plus, I can always upgrade my components, since I build my own computers - which you cannot do with a Mac - you are stuck with their proprietary hardware and you are stuck with their proprietary upgrades. If you are a penny pincher like me who wants the biggest bang for the buck, you will BUILD YOUR OWN PC COMPUTER. That is the way to do it, as far as I am concerned. But if you just have to have designer clothing, and drive a Mercedes, then get a Mac.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I prefer PC, it's more simplified and easier to use than mac

• 10 years ago

PC is better i can bring it ever where i want to go. Use a wireless internet.

Source(s): I choice PC
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

pc

• 10 years ago

pc

• 10 years ago

Macs! They are a more advanced computer. You don't have to worry about the viruses and using windows.

• 10 years ago

PC. easy user friendly

• 10 years ago

mac because they are built better than pcs and are more advanced and are cuter.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

PC !

easier to use, everyone uses it, everything works with them, and they're cheaper.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.