Trey Songz OR R. Kelly?

iPick Trey Songz...Hands Down.!!

Favorite Answer

R. Kelly because he actually can sing, write, produce and remix unlike Trey. It's an insult to R. Kelly's legacy to even mention him in the same sentence with R. Kelly. Call me when Trey "Songz" actually creates an album by himself with no assistance. Oh and tell him he needs to clear his throat maybe its all of R. Kelly's *** but I can't hear him clearly. His voice is goat-like.

R. Kelly is a R&B great. There is no way that he should be compared to Trey Songz. Despite the whole "pee on you" incident, people will always love R. Kelly. If anything, Trey Songz is a watered-down imitation of him with just enough "talent" to pull off a career.

Trey Songz

Trey songz

Trey Songz,hands down..

I've never heard of Trey Songz but I'll have to go with him because R Kelly is apparrently a paedophile.

If you pick Trey Songz , R. Kelly will Piss On You

Trey<3333

• R. Kelly <3

Kinda funny Trey Songs makes a sexual explict song that everybody like he is hot sh*t now. When he was actually singing about love nobody was trying to hear him. and there were no complaints when his verses were getting cut outta songs left and right. People can be so fake. I like Trey Songs and all but his music right now is sounding like R.Kelly wrote it. That probably why you pick Trey Songs and R. Kelly because you know their music are similar.