Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What was the name of the classical song in Repo Men?

In the scene where Juda Law and his female friend are slicing eachother open and scanning their machine organs and his black partner and the boss come in, his partner helps out and puts bombs in the container that gets dragged in by the computer. As the computer blows up, there is a classical song that was playing. what was the name of the song? i can't find it on the soundrack online. I may have overlooked it though lol. Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

Here's the soundtrack song list:

1. Sway (Rosemary Clooney)

2. Release Yo' Delf - Prodigy Remix (Method Man)

3. 54-46 Was My Number (Toots and the Maytals)

4. Every Day Will Be Like A Holiday (William Bell)

5. Feeling Good (Nina Simone)

6. Sing It Back (Moloko)

7. Nausea (Beck)

8. Burn My Shadow (UNKLE)

9. Love Lines (Dave Stewart)

10. Every Day Will Be Like A Holiday - RZA Remix (William Bell)

11. Dream A Little Dream Of Me (The Mama And The Papas)

12. Repo Mambo (Marco Beltrami)

Good luck!

I'm pretty sure it's

Love Lines by (Dave Stewart)

But i've done so much research it's not even funny i can't listen to it on Youtube ..I might have to find the soundtrack though if i find out i'll let you know as soon as possible dear.