Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

Why can't women drive?

I notice that most women I see cannot drive! I notice they are always so damn close to the steering wheel and look scared half to death! They always hit things and they just seem not to pay attention. any one else feel that way?

Favorite Answer

No I don't feel that way

Jeez and all the auto insurance companies charge us

women less $$ cause, we are better-safer drivers, so you'd better call them all and tell them this LOL

@someones's husband needs to get educated, I am one of many women with top notch spatial awareness! I am a former gymnastics major, best in my school!

Source(s): YmustUbreathe.

Guys lets be honest women have problems concerning driving, they do drive safe and always seem to obey the rules a 100% but when you drive close enough you know she is a woman. for some reason obeying the exact rules doesn't work because not everyone does and that confuses them, women are smarter than men in lots of cases but when it comes to driving it seems that they can't improvise. Hey women I respect your mentality but you have to admit that no one can reach the perfection.

• Louis

I also saw this article, and could hardly believe that any person could be primitive and ignorant enough to really say something like this. I hope our brain dead, ignorant, uneducated politicians who pretend that it is possible to negotiate Anything with Anybody having this mentality also read this as well as Yahoo Answers. The dumb Saudis , the men, of all of the Muslim countries, simply want to keep women down , and herded like cattle and used for their slave and sexual pleasure. That is known fact. Read the books by Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Caged Virgin and Infidel, to take a look inside the lives of women unfortunate enough to be born into that society. This continues to be terrifying and threatening to women the world over. If they succeed we will all be wearing a black tent, bowing, breeding, and Not Driving a vehicle. Not my words. Read a book or two. How about A Thousand Splendid Suns ? That is another one that takes your breath away.

• rosin

Women Can T Drive

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why can't women drive?

Source(s): 39 women drive: https://biturl.im/xHX5d

BECAUSE, THAT'S HOW THEY ROLL!!!!!!

• Aurum

Well this woman can't drive because she has to renew her expired license.

She also sit so darn close to the steering wheel because she's short and that's the only way she can reach the peddles.

• JM

Trust me, nobody can drive. I don't care if they are women or men. There are so many f**ked up drivers out there. Even though they've banned cell phone use in cars here it hasn't really helped much.

Honestly so many people suck at driving... regardless of sex or race. But their are different ways of being a bad driver. I often find young teenage girls to be the worst when it comes to actually paying attention to the road. With that being said i find most the "crazy speedster drivers" to be men or teenage boys. (which technically isn't a bad driver but more of a careless driver) And yes elderly people and Asian people seem to drive slower and with more caution. (Which is only a bad thing if you are behind them.) Basically their are lots of different bad drivers out their but it all comes down to the most dangerous.

The problem which you speak of is actually a very common medical disorder called Sex-Specific Motor Vehicle Inaptitude Disorder. The cause is believed to be a woman's breasts swelling into her shoulders so that she can't move her arms right.