All Degrassi/Drake fans!!!?

So do you former or current Degrassi fans like "Jimmy" Drake's rap? I was wondering because it is weird watching the show, and then watching him blow up on the radio and on t.v. with the whole Young Money, Lil Wayne movement. Me, personally, am a big fan of Drake's music. I love it! -Greatest Ever! Any opinions?

THE QUESTION IS, IF YOU DEGRASSI FANS LIKE DRAKE'S MUSIC AND WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?

I know you said it is mainly aimed at MrJinx, but I don't think any Australian on here be it MrJinx, Bingalee, myself or any other member thinks Australia will definitely win the Ashes. In fact I think they will probably lose the series, but I do think they will play better than they did in India and will probably win a match or two. Who knows they could have won last time in England had it not been for the weather, so the same may well happen this time also. Only time will tell.

I love Drakes music. When he did that one episode where he was rapping on the show, I was like he should become a rapper not knowing the he has mixtapes and stuff out.

Drakes raps are amazing hes by far the best and my favorite rapper rite now

i agree i love drake and lil wayne, their style and beat is AMAZING, but some of their lyrics are completely gross, if u know what i mean:))

BUT I STILL <3 DRAKE AND LIL WAYNE!

Source(s): ME
  • Amy

Yes love it.! But he is still Wheelchair Jimmy :)

yeah, thats what i thought, how he was on a teenager nickelodeon show to a rapper

personally i think he is amazing, he is such a good actor as well as rapper

DRAKE FOR LIFE! :)

i love him as both a rapper and wheelchair jimmy brooks.

sad that alot of teens dont know what real music is...

i like it! i use to love his song "forever" but its too long and they played it too much lol

Source(s): ^-^
  • I LOVE DRAKE!!