How to make a message in a bottle to throw out to sea?

Hey everyone, So I recently read an article about some lady who threw out a message in a bottle and about months year, some guy found it and it was this magical moment. This inspired me to want to make one as well. I was wondering: 1) What time of bottle is the best to use? Plastic? Glass? Wine Bottle?... show more Hey everyone,

So I recently read an article about some lady who threw out a message in a bottle and about months year, some guy found it and it was this magical moment. This inspired me to want to make one as well.

I was wondering:

1) What time of bottle is the best to use? Plastic? Glass? Wine Bottle? Any specific ones?
2) Is it better to use a screw on bottle over a cork bottle? Wouldn't the cork come off over time?
3) Should I add my address? And ask the person who finds it to write back to me a picture with the bottle?
4) Any other suggestions to make the bottle so that no water will come into it?

All answers will be greatly appreciated! thanks!