CHECKING Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Cellphone?your opinion?

your opinion, ideas, solutions, stories whatver comes to mind!........ iwanna know what ya think about it

Favorite Answer

Yes it is your right to look at his phone, he is now your property. If he doesnt then threaten to break his phone, maybe snap his sim card in half?

I usually watch the Grammys, and other such award shows, and afterward I always wonder why I wasted to much time watching them. The Grammys never cease to amaze me with the terrible music they award. Lil Wayne, really? And Kid Rock? Why? And who thought The Jonas Brothers performing with Stevie Wonder was a good idea? Poor Stevie. I did like the Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl performance, and Radiohead and Coldplay. They gave out so few award during the actual show that's it's difficult to judge the winners. I've also never heard the Robert Plant and Alison Krauss album, so I don't know if it was any good or not, but I was happy to see Coldplay win a couple of awards. BA: difficult to say, but I'm gonna go with Radiohead BA2: a lot of my favorite bands I don't think have ever won or been nominated, Taking Back Sunday, Opeth, Something Corporate, The Get Up Kids. BA3: Off of your list, I like Radiohead, Paul McCartney, Dave Grohl, Coldplay, B.B. King, and Stevie Wonder.

I think fighting the urge to check their cellphone will ultimately bring more trust in the relationship. You will be trusting them by not checking it, and that will benefit you more than finding something you think is shady, and them having an honest explanation.

i never go through my bfs phones because i want them to feel like trust and respect their privacy. My last bf would go through my phone all the time, my contacts, my inbox/outbox everything. And when ever he saw something he didn't like he'd flip out and get mad. Im friends with a lot of guys. so i talk to them obviously and when ever he would see a guys name hed be like "so who's this?" "How old is he" "does he like you". Point being, i believe going through your boyfriends or girlfriends phone is wrong, its a space of privacy. It causes stupid arguments, and alot of jealousy and mistrust gets involved. Trust me, its not worth it. If you have a bf, or gf, respect their privacy.

Well,

you should

respect your

boyfriends privacy

and his trust. But,

if you think he might

be cheating you should

check his cell phone then.

• distrust...BUT...if u r very suspicious about they're behavior and u know that they're hiding something then absolutely u have every right...or at least in my mind but other people would probably disagree

Source(s): experience and they were cheating!!! i wuz m@d!!!!

stupid idea only paranoid people do it you can tell the types that cheat anyway

i am completely for it! if you have nothing to hide, then you wouldn't care if your bf/gf goes through your phone.