Is this a good name for a rock band?

well im looking for a name for my band and this name keeps buzzing around in my head

the name is... Eight Thorn Rose

so just wondering does it sound good is it good bad horrible? and if you can give me any examples of names id apreciated

Favorite Answer

I have put the name into a few search engines and got NO hits

So good - no one appears to be using it

Most important

Eight Thorn Rose is a good name. It is one New fans will remember and be able to spell when they type it into a search to look for you - another Plus,

Now you have a name you like

Do you have a Song called "Eight Thorn Rose" ?

Many new bands have songs with the band name in the title.

Logo and Graphics ?

Many have the band logo on the guitars and big drum ................. or T-shirts

• Ty

Eight Thorn(ed) Rose(s)

I like it.

I would definetely look up that band if i would've seen it on a magazine or something, the name's interesting. But.....what does the eight mean?

Why 8, why not any other number?!

Source(s): O.o

Maybe a good name for an Emo band or something like that, but not for hardcore heavy metal.

sounds more like a song title than a band name dude. urrrmm i cant suggest any names without knowing what kind of music u guys play. lol

I think that it is a good name. A name that I like for a rock band is Exit(don't know why). But, yours is really good to!

It sounds emo. Try finding a name with less syllables as it would be easier to remember.

• Josh.

Not really, unless if there is a story to go with it.

Try to come up with a name that actually means something to you.

Edit: Put that boob away!

Pretty decent. I wish i could think of my bands name we dont have one and we cant think of a good one

i don't really like it...it sounds a bit like a pretentious garage band to me.

i'm no band-name genius so i don't have any ideas.