Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 1 decade ago

How do I convert 44 cm/ms to m/s?

O.K. I need to convert 44 cm/ms to meters.second? Also what is cm/ms? If I knew that I believe I could do the conversion. Please help.

Favorite Answer

cm/ms is centimeters per millisecond

_____cm/ms * 1000 ms/s * 1 m/100 cm = ____ m/s

I get about 440 m/s which is in the range of the speed of sound in air

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How do I convert 44 cm/ms to m/s?

Source(s): convert 44 cm ms s: https://shortly.im/huICO
  • Mike E

I think cm=centimeter, ms=milliseconds; divide 44by 100=44/100=2/25 meters.second Answer!

Source(s): College and high school level Physics algebra conversion of components of equations!

cm/ms seems to be centimeter per millisecond, which is to say, one centimeter (0.01 meters) per 1/1000 of a second, 0.001 seconds. multiply that by 100 - and you get meter per 1/10 of a second. so, 44 cm / ms would be 440 meters per second.

Also please note that the unit mm/ms is much more common than cm/ms, and thus it is more likely the answer you seek is 44 meters per second/

Ms To S

you can just say it in ur heart that u believe in just one god and that prophet muhammad is the messenger dont tell anyone, and u turn into a muslim secretly just pray at 5 diff times (where u will have to do a real good job of hiding) or just pray as many as possible and dont change ur name so no one will know :-) and give charity and help the poor and worship the lord Allah alone and follow his messenger and the holy book best of luck :-) peace