I think I pee out of my va jj?!?!?!?!?! VAGINAL FISTULA?

I ma$terbate and when I feel like I hav to pee I stop and then wait in like 8 seconds I let it go and a little drizzle of pee comes out and I just wanted to know if it is a vaginal fistula? Please don't tell me that I am squirting because I dont simulate my g-spot and it goes even if I dont have an 0rga$m. How... show more I ma$terbate and when I feel like I hav to pee I stop and then wait in like 8 seconds I let it go and a little drizzle of pee comes out and I just wanted to know if it is a vaginal fistula? Please don't tell me that I am squirting because I dont simulate my g-spot and it goes even if I dont have an 0rga$m. How can I find out if it is a vaginal fistula without going to the doctors and why do I have it? PLEASE HELP ME I AM SCARED!!!! o_0
Update: And I am 13 years old and havent started my period yet if that helps a little.
Update 2: Also wen I pee I can feel it coming out of my va jj. I am pretty sure that it comes out of there!