STEAM.COM AND TEAM FORTRESS 2 QUESTIONS?
1. Is Steam.com safe?
2. When I download something onto my account, will it be shipped to my house or will it automatically download onto my computer?
3. Do games lag a lot?
4. How much is TF2 on it?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Steam.com and the Steam application are both definitely safe. I and a ton of my friends have been using it for years to play a number of different games. You can download it safely and for free at steampowered.com.
2. You download it onto your computer and it is forever connected to that Steam account and can be played on any computer that you are signed in to your Steam account on. There is no physical product.
3. Any lag experienced will be the result of a poor internet connection and will have nothing to do with Steam or the game you are playing.