Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

In your opinion, what percentage of Obama voters regret their choice?

Favorite Answer

It is my opinion, after studying several polls that out of those who will admit to voting for 0bama, the percentage of dissatisfaction ranks somewhere around 73.5% with a 3% margin of error and another 7% undecided, and 2.7% don't know who 0bama is

Source(s): May God Bless you and keep our country safe from the pr0gressive axis of evil;0bama,Pel0si,& Reid

It is a well written blog that I could have wrote myself. I personally think that Obama's inexperience is showing. It doesn't help that the Republicans are playing partisan politics to stymie everything.

Obama should spend less time berating television figures like Limbaugh and Beck. People like them will always be there and while they are responsible for spreading so much misinformation, the people who believe in the vitriol are truly at fault.

This health care reform bill is anything but health care reform. It never once addresses the problem of rising costs of health care. But it definitely isn't socialism. The insurance companies got a huge boon in all the new business they are going to get.

The Republicans didn't have an alternative, nor did they see a problem despite the fact that there was. Ideas like tort reform and selling insurance across State lines would not address the problems of rising health care. Those who believe that would believe anything (or anything a Republican says)

The misinformation from both sides has clearly created a dumbed-down America. There are people who have no grasp of the spelling and grammar of their own language demanding that it becomes the official language. And there are media outlets who are quick to point that out for their own agendas.

I voted for Obama and am beginning to regret it. The only saving grace is that, I too, did not want Sarah Palin anywhere near the Oval Office. Had John McCain, a great candidate, picked a better running mate, well who knows?

If anyone got this far, because like everybody else, my attention span is limited to 3 sentences at the most, if you want Obama out of office in 2012, make sure it is a better candidate. The last thing we need is another George Bush (which is Sarah Palin). We do not want to trade one inexperienced person for another, we did that already.

In my final note, Obama would have never been elected and the Republicans could have still controlled Congress had Bush and the Republicans did a better job.

About 10% or 5% of the total voters. That means a 10 point swing and trouble in the future. Independents are all the losses. Die-hard Dems will click (D) at the polls and die-hard Republicans will click (R).

• John

Almost all the independents who voted for him are now against him, and from the Mass. senate race, there were 12% of the democrats (22% total minus the 10% of conservative democrats that consistently vote republican) that voted for the republican. He has around zero support fm the republicans and usually 7- 8% of the republicans vote democrat. Adding all these together it looks like he has lost around 30 to 40% of his voters at the very least.

of 'people who thought about their vote before casting it?' at least half of them

unfortunately, that's only about 10% of all 0bama voters

• Zardoz

1%

Geez, I wish people would get their facts straight without interjecting their own personal opinions as fact!

Source(s): me, a ex-drunken rodeo clown!

I would say from the polls it would be 50% of the people that voted for him.

In reality, about 20%, although you won't hear about that many admitting to it...

All of them that consider themselves "independants".