• Games & Recreation >
  • Video & Online Games
  • Games & Recreation >
  • Video & Online Games

How to teach someone the basics of newer gaming systems?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
My girlfriend plays the easier games such as mario kart, mario baseball, and pretty much all the older mario games (gamecube ones mainly). I wanted to get her to play games such as ...show more
Best Answer
look at some gameplay. i have some on my youtube channel and you can find other ones around. jus get her to play a lot. and have her watch these videos and have her learn stuff.

but if she is like this (

) then you have a ways to go.

Source:

experience
  • 0
    0
  • Comment
My girlfriend plays the easier games such as mario kart, mario baseball, and pretty much all the older mario games (gamecube ones mainly). I wanted to get her to play games such as modern warfare 2 and other such games. I've tried getting her to learn by playing them on easier difficulties but the going is slow, I was just wondering if there are any games that are easier and would help the transition move more swiftly. I've tried games such as Goldeneye and others. I currently own the PS3, PS2, Gamecube, and Nintendo 64. so any games on those systems would be good. I also own a computer so pc games are also an option but it doesn't really help with the controls portion.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock