a message to all you juggalos?

i found this long news article and want your feedback On February 1, 2006, Insane Clown Posse fan Jacob Robida engaged in a series of hatchet attacks and a shooting spree which left three dead, including himself and a police officer.1213 On February 7, Insane Clown Posse's manager Alex Abbiss extended Bruce and Utsler's condolences and prayers to the families of the victims and distanced Robida from Juggalo culture.11

Between June 18 and June 20, 2006, attacks involving Insane Clown Posse fans, some wearing clown makeup, were reported by the Seattle Times.14 The attacks left nearly two dozen injured. The group, armed with a machete, attacked, robbed, and threatened to decapitate visitors to Fort Steilacoom Park in Tacoma, Washington, shouting "Whoop! Whoop! Juggalo!" Seven suspects have been arrested, and three have been charged with assault and robbery.15

In February 2007, Colorado teenager Bryan Grove, who identified himself as a Juggalo, stabbed his girlfriend's mother to death and was arrested. His girlfriend Tess Damm, also a juggalette, and two of their friends have also been arrested in connection with the murder.16

In May 2008, arson was committed on a Spanaway, Washington house. During an investigation, the police discovered vandals had broken into the back entrance of the house, walls were kicked in and had Juggalo-related graffiti. The house had just been sold the previous weekend to a family whose husband was being redeployed to Iraq.17

On July 30, 2008 in Salt Lake City, two men attacked a teenager with a medieval battle ax. Deputies identified jewelry dropped by the attackers as being associated with Juggalos.18 During a recent Utah Gang Conference, law enforcers said they now classified Juggalos as a gang because of a continued pattern of criminal activity.18

On September 4, 2008 in West Jordan, Utah, a group of men indentifying themselves as Juggalos threatened to kill two deputies with bats and golf clubs in a church parking lot, proclaiming, "No one ***** with the Juggalos".19

On September 9, 2008 in West Valley City, Utah, two men with clown painted faces were arrested in an attempted kidnapping of a young boy. Police estimate there are between 3,000 and 4,000 Juggalos in Utah, 15 percent of them are associated with criminal activity.20

On February 4, 2009 in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, two male youths, Ian Seagraves and Shawn Freemore, who identified themselves as Juggalos on their MySpace pages, stabbed 21 year old Michael Goucher 45 times, killing him in a premeditated attack and burying his body under snow in the pocono woods

i want to know do all juggalos support this and to be a fan of icp do i have to support

this sort of stuff

Update:

just to say i dont support this stuff

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

lol, no actually the guys in icp, violent j, and shaggy dont support it either. on their radio shows they always bash on people doin **** like that. people treat bein a juggalo like bein in a gang, but thats not how it is

• 4 years ago

Negative

• 10 years ago

You don't have to support the crimes, corruptions, and wars that occur in, or because of America in order to support America.

Why would you have to support the criminal acts of other ICP fans to be a fan of ICP?

• Sleepy
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

people are forever making excuses for crimes and violence. no you don't have to support this. Just cuz you're muslum doesn't mean you suppord terrorism, just cuz you're gay doesn't mean you want to sleep with everyone in your gender. There are ignorant people everywhere, and ignorant minds make excuses to pass the blame for what they do. These people may clame to be juggalos but deep at their core, they are just weak individuals who can't take blame for their choices.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

it's profiling, just because i'm a juggalo doesn't mean i'm a criminal. theres people that listen to all kinds of music who do bad stuff. most of the kkk members listen to country music that doesnt mean all country people kill blacks.

• 10 years ago

Juggalos are lead by men who stick faygo up the rectum and scream about there rectums hurting.

• 10 years ago

I'm not even a juggalo and you piss me off, people try to do the same thing with normal Hip-Hop, that's why.

• 10 years ago

I totally agree with Sleepy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.