Rate my Pokemon Heartgold team!?

Azelf: Reflect, Light Screen, U-turn ,Stealth rock

(item : Light clay) ( Role : Dual Screen/Lead) ( nature : Calm)

Azelf is preety common lead and a good user of the dual screens too.He is fast can set up the screens and stealth rocks in a flash.U0turn is used as a effective scouting move.

.

Latias : Calm mind, Dragon pulse, Mist ball, Surf

(item : Choice scarf) ( ROLE : Spl calm mind sweeper) ( Nature : Modest)

This set is pretty self explanatory. Awsome SpD,SpA and Spe make Latias a really good and reliable special sweeper. Also with the Choice Scarf she outspeed everything in OU without a speed boost.Mist ball is a good move over physic because it has a 50% chance of lowering targets SpA.

Lucario : Sword Dance , ExtreameSpeed , Close Combat,Crunch

(item : Life orb) (ability : Steadfast) ( ROLE : Mixed Sweeper/Revenge killer) ( Nature : Adamant)

Lucario is one of my personal favorite pokemon. Great all round stats and unique typing make lucario a really versatile pokemon to work with. It’s a personal choice really.

Salamence : Dragon Dance , Dragon Claw, Earthquake,Flamethrower

(item : Choice Band) ( Role : Late game Sweeper) (Nature : Naughty)

My late game physical/Mixed sweeper.Salamence is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of an all round great sweeper. Reason enough for him being on the team.

Togekiss: Roost,Encore,Air slash,Thunder Wave

(item : Leftovers) (Ability : Serene grace) ( Role : Encore supporter) ( nature : Timid)

This Togekiss is basically a encore supporter. It can take a few good hits and encore support.the added flinching from the powerful STAB air slash is a bonus and roost helps to keep the Togekiss healthy.

Umbreon : Wish , Mean look , Baton pass , Toxic

(Item : Leftovers) (Role : Support)

Umbreon is one of my favorite support pokemon, I like him even more than blissey as he has better overall defense than her. Mean look and baton pass is deadly when used together..Also the added support from light screen and reflect makes umbreon a hard to take down wall.

I am open for suggestions on any improvements I could make on this team. Also if you guys could suggest a good EV distribution for the specified sets and roles than that would be Awsome.

PS : I am new to Wifi battling so my teams probably have some major weaknesses that I overlooked. But like I said , I am open to suggestions.

i thought about it and i have decidd to replace my Azelf's U-turn with Explosion

• Seq
    Favorite Answer

Your team is very Ice/Rock/Dragon weak, which are fairly common attack types in OU.

My suggestion is to switch out Salamence for something to cover your weaknesses, such as Swampert.

Your lead Azelf looks nice, though you can always consider Explosion in place of one of the screens if you're looking for a surprise. Jolly is also recommended.

252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe

I'm not sure why you'd give your Latias a Choice Scarf if it's a Calm Minding one. :/

For a Choice Scarf; Replace Calm Mind with Thunderbolt.

For a Life Orb; Dragon Pulse, Surf, Hidden Power Fire/Thunderbolt, Recover/Grass Knot. This is a much more versatile set.

4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Lucario; Looks nice.

252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Salamence; I already explained why he should be replaced with Swampert. You have a Dragon weakness with Latias and Salamence and an Ice weakness with Latias, Togekiss and Salamence and even a Rock weakness with Togekiss and Salamence. Please opt for a Leftovers Swampert. :)

Togekiss; Looks nice.

252 HP / 20 Def / 236 Spe

Umbreon;

A Careful nature is best for a Trap Passing Umbreon.

252 HP / 92 SpD / 164 Spe

8 there is never a perfect team. Of anything your weakness is ice. dragonair obviously has a huge disadvantage because in 7 levels you will have a dragonite and that will be 4x damage. Jolteon is your best bet against pokemon that are ice because usually they are water aswell. Espeon is obviously okay against ice. On espeon i really do not like future sight it is not good when training so i would switch it out with calm mind to boost its extreme Special attack that it already has. Glaceon does have dig and that will be a very useful move against ice. Feraligator is not may favorite stater but it has a great attack. So i like how you have attack moves. Arcanine has the highest stats of any nonlegeday pokemon so it is a definent up. I think you should teach it eartquake to fight off rock pokemon or switch dig from glaceon. But all in all its pretty good.

Looks good

hey i would love to battle. like to see how my new team works against this one. let me know if you wanto battle my FC is 5414 2368 5654