Caught boyfriend looking for women on Craigslist..continuation from earlier question.?

I asked a question a few days ago after catching my boyfriend of 4 years emailing someone he found on Craigslist looking for sex or dating..actually dating I just discovered. Well long story short..the original email didn't send, I made a fake email account and responded as the girl. We have been emailing back... show more I asked a question a few days ago after catching my boyfriend of 4 years emailing someone he found on Craigslist looking for sex or dating..actually dating I just discovered. Well long story short..the original email didn't send, I made a fake email account and responded as the girl. We have been emailing back and forth, all the while he not knowing it is really me he is talking to. He was even writing emails while I was on the phone with him! He just got a new computer and doesn't have any pics...so he asked me on the phone how to copy pics he has on Facebook to save on his computer (so he could email them to this 'girl' which he did!). I told him knowing exactly what was going on.

So tonight we (me as the 'other' girl) chatted online for a few hours. I called him tonight and he said he was tired and fell asleep so that was why he didn't call back when he said he would. In fact, he was chatting with his new 'friend' the whole time! And he said he was tired and needed to get in bed so he got off the phone..and continued chatting with the 'girl' for another 2 hours! I have all the convos saved to my email.

So here is my question..how should I let him know about all of this? He is in the military and is coincidentally coming home tomorrow so I will get to see him. We have been doing an LDR because I'm in school still. The original plan was to set up a webcam 'date' as the girl and then when the webcam turns on he gets to see my smiling face as I dump him. This seems like a great idea to me...but I'm thinking I may have found another option since he will be coming to my campus to spend the week with me. What do all of you think if I have him park his truck on the far end of campus in the visitor parking (a mile away from my residence hall) and after he takes me on the big shopping spree he promised I suggest we take a walk outside (around 11 pm). I have the papers ready and hand them to him like I'm giving him a big surprise that I'm soo excited about. While I'm smiling and being all sweet he opens and sees the emails and convos. And then I tell him to F off, dump him, and go back into the building (which he can't enter without the special fob). He can then try to find his way back to his truck a mile away in the dark. I get to see the look on his face either way...which sounds better? Waiting a few extra days for the webcam or doing in face to face? Or do any of you have better ideas? This jerk deserves soo much more after everything he has done but I can't give him what he really deserves without dropping myself down a few levels, and he isn't worth it.

Oh..and he said that we broke up in August and that he didn't love me and was ready to move on in the chat convo. I asked all kinds of questions haha. And he is planning on taking the 'girl' on a date as soon as he gets back to his military base!!! I've been acting like the perfect girlfriend the past few days..no fighting, acting all loving and sweet, and just doing everything that I know he loves. Just to emphasize how much he is losing :)
Update: Jim, if you are so concerned with wasting your time then why even take the time to provide an answer? I was also slightly bemused by your attempts to sound educated as to emphasize the poor grammar I used while rushing to type my question. However, I seriously doubt that you are as educated and intelligent as you... show more Jim, if you are so concerned with wasting your time then why even take the time to provide an answer? I was also slightly bemused by your attempts to sound educated as to emphasize the poor grammar I used while rushing to type my question. However, I seriously doubt that you are as educated and intelligent as you seem to think. If I am wrong then you should probably be using your time and gifts in more productive ways.

I realize that this all sounds immature and I have never really done much in the way of revenge because I don't have that much time lol...but this is not the first time he has done horrible things and I was stupid enough to stay with him the other times. I am fed up and want to at least avenge my broken heart a little bit. Thanks everyone!!