Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsLand Phones · 1 decade ago

Someone Keeps Calling Me!?

Ok, this is crap! My cell phone keeps ringing and a this number keeps showing up: 8019815162. It's so weird because I don't know anyone with that number plus it's an 800 number which means its an unwanted telemarketer. When I do answer, they don't say anything and just hang up 3 seconds after. It's crazy and they are calling every 4- 5 minutes from 6:00 to 10:00 PM. It's really annoying and I tried everything I could possibly do. I even contacted FCC! HELP!

• joe r
    Favorite Answer

801 is not a toll free area code...

801 is an area code in utah... it might not be a telemarketer... in fact it is very likely that it is not a telemarketer...

it is an unlisted/unpublished number and my free CNAM look up that i use is down right now, so i can not access it... but spoofing the number to my home phone it only showed up as "Magna UT" which is the town and state that the call is coming from..

Current Telephone Company:

360networks (USA) inc.

Original Telephone Company:

360networks (usa) Inc. - Ut

Original Telephone Company Type:

Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC)

Telephone Number Owner's Estimated City

: Magna

Telephone Number Owner's Estimated Region

: Utah

Telephone Number Owner's Estimated Postal Code

: 84044

Telephone Company Equipment Location Code: WVCYUTBXDS0

1

Source(s): Instant Telephone Reverse http://ReversePhoneNumberLookup.enle.info/?2N90

Call the switchboard operator. Sometimes they forget to disconnect and it can cause lines to connect again. Don't call the number back. Long distance charges are a nightmare! But nothing like 10 years back. I called my folks once from chicago to New York and it was 3.00 per minute!

What is a cell phone? Never heard of those.

Tell your parents if you feel like your getting bullied.Dont let that get into your head.Everyone is worth it.It doesn't matter your size.Tell him to stop checking you out.BTW he probably likes you.Next year,if he does that again tell the teacher immediately!!!!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS To STOP BEING A BYSTANDER

register your phone number to www.donotcall.gov and answer them one more time tell them you registered your number and you will report them to the do-not-call government if they still does report it the government sect. Specially they are not allowed to call you anymore after 9PM.

360networks Inc