Help! Im stuck on Angry Birds (An ipod touch game) on 3-5. Its like impossible! Can anyone help me? Thanks.?

I tried everything online so this is my last hope, If you have an ipod touch and know what im talking about im stuck on angry birds theme 3 level 5. Thanks for your help.

Favorite Answer

Believe it or not it can be done in one. You need to fire the red bird high and land on the structure from above, it may not go first time every time but it opens up the top to do it again with the second or third till you hit the TNT! Good Luck I scored 104830

Hey there,

To download for free Angry Birds you can click here: http://bitly.com/1rlCgoT

it's the full version, avaiable for free! very fast to install

This game has become one of the best selling apps of all time.

It's the best game.

properly, I in basic terms have some on right here yet.. -reality or Dare -Flashlight -Doodle pad -The Anger activity -Falldown -Txt4Free -site visitors Rush -Checkers -Tic Tac Toe -Farmstory -Ninja bounce (or some thing like that)