My boyfriend treats me like an animal in front of his friends?

Last night I hung out with my boyfriend.... we were with his friends and all having a good time. Then he started to try and tickle me an I wouldn't let him. After a couple of tries, he leans over and whispers in my ear, "Youre emabarrassing me and acting like a fag." then sat up and said to his friends "just whispering some sweet stuff to my *****". I just sat and let him tickle me... And if I laughed he would glare at me and say "shut it *****.." so I had to just sit there quiet.... But when we were alone... He just acted like the perfection he is.....

Favorite Answer

Thats some serious disrespect towards you that he is showing. I don't know how can you put up with that, especially with those words he's whispering. They are awful and no guy of standards should talk like that to his girl.

I would really consider telling him to change his tune, or he'll end up with no one to tickle.

But from that it seems that you two are in your teens yet, so he could change. Just confront him with your feelings and issues, and if he acts like a bastard again, just tell him you don't want to see him or his little package ever again - in front of his friends. Since he's calling you a fag, you might as well act like one if he doesn't change his tune.

Best of luck, let me know how did it go.

Sounds immature to me. Dont know how old you are, but really? he sounds like hes tryin to be a cool tough dude when he is probably a little boy inside. Lose him hun, no girl deserves to be with a douchebag like that ;)

You don't deserve to be with someone that treats you that terribly. If he is going to cuss at you and call you names now, don't expect it to get better later. If anything it will only get worse and possibly become physical. If he treats you well when you're alone and terribly when you are out, that isn't okay. I would break up with him.

each and every time they say something like that make a straigh face, say something like " plenty for acquaintances" and walk off. you additionally can pretend to cry. Works a cope with. all of them come dashing to you and asking you what happend and that they finally end up hateing the guy that aggravated you. desire that helped

He defiantly not the one for you unless you like being treated like that. You should dump him because hes obviously using you and dosnt really like you. Do yourself a favor and dump him.

He doesn't sound like such perfection to me. He does not respect you if he treats you like that in front of his friends. He thinks it impresses them when he treats you like his ***** and he is more worried about what they think than how you feel. You should lose the jerk.

• sunny

Candy, Surely you think more of yourself than to date a jerk like him. Find yourself a real guy that treats his woman with respect at all times.

He is a horrible bf. He tries to act cool infront of his friends, which isn't good. I would dump him if I were you.

no offense, but dump that idiot like the dog he is. NO ONE has the rite 2 speak to a girl that way. you deserve better

Source(s): common sense

he sounds like he doesn't like you're behaviour in front of his friends because it doesn't look good for

him. to darn bad . I mean he was tickling you what did he expect . maybe you should talk to him

and tell him that what he said to you in front of his friends and the way he treats you, if i'm an

embarrassment to you why do you do things in front of your friends if you don't like it.