Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

When is Rush Limbaugh going to appologize to Janet Napolitano ?

Just over one year ago, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano was under fire for a report issued by her agency that warned of the risk posed by right-wing extremist groups in America. The report was intended to "provide situational awareness to state, local and tribal law enforcement agencies on the phenomenon and trends of violent radicalization in the United States" Napolitano explained in a press release

At the time, conservatives skewered Napolitano. Rush Limbaugh denounced the report as "a genuine hit job.”

Fast forward one year to March 2010 and the report looks more like a remarkably accurate prediction than a "hit job." The violent reaction to health care reform by right wing extremists and the arrest of the Hutaree militia are more than enough to vindicate Napolitano.

So when can we expect an apology ?

Favorite Answer

The question is when will Janet apologize for the insulting remarks when she called us terrorists. Conservatives are not extremists that are a threat. They are the ones that are being violent.

Source(s): Obama is not my fault!

Yeah, right, and the guy who made the explosives for them was an FBI agent. Good thing for the government goons there isn't any such defense as 'entrapment' allowed anymore. Just ask Lon Horiuchi, the FBI sniper who murdered Vicky Weaver and her son, but is still collecting a paycheck on the taxpayers dime.

EDIT: I just did some research. Horiuchi retired from the FBI in 2006. In 2008 he was working a spokesman for HS Precision, who makes sniper rifles in South Dakota. I guess the murderer of an unarmed woman with a baby in her arms makes a fine spokesman to sell guns. Knowing this, I'll never buy a product made by HS precision, and I'll let all my gun owning friends know this as well.

of course you and Shane thoroughly ignored the factor of Limbaugh's fact. As do many others right here. i do no longer hear to the coach, yet after examining your fact, i do no longer see "hate speech". I see him pointing out the unfairness of the disgusting mainstream media and the underhanded methods of agencies like the ACLU, etc. i'm happy those sailors are abode secure and sound, and that i help the strikes taken, yet once you do no longer think of there could have been an outcry of foul play had this occurred below Bush or yet another Republican President, then you definitely are no longer being elementary with us or your self. yet in this political climate curiously that any one that doesn't trust liberal democrat dogma is accountable of hate speech or worse yet-racism.

• ?

If you want an apology based on what you presented, never, and I will support your never hearing one. Napolitano was, rightly, condemned for saying our US Military Members, that served in Iraq or Afghanistan, where terrorist threats. Get the facts straight then ig-no-rant.

Now don't go away all mad. I'm pretty sure Rush will provide an apology when Obama reaches behind himself and pulls his head out of his butt, but I don't think that will happen either.

And just how are the Hutaree militia and peaceful protesting of Obama Care related?

NO apology is required.

Napolitano's report was an indictment of AMERICA, including ALL the Vets of the country. WHY do you think it was supposed to be kept SECRET ?

Your defense of her is pathetic and displays more "support" for something that was Anti-American without any doubt.

I'm sure you also approved of Obamas global apology tour.

Your WAY out of line on this one.

Janet incited this riot with her dangerous comments.

She can blame herself.

Hutaree militia did nothing wrong

Guns were legal.

Free speech violated.

When will dumocrats stop acting like weak sissies.

• Polly

Unfortunately, Janet is an idiot and dumber than a rock. How she got the job--must have had some dirt on obama--is the 6million dollar question.

Is she a male or female is my question?

How about never? Facts don't mean anything to Limbaugh, he's just a baiter like Beck. They're entertainers not political figureheads. Really says a lot that conservatives can't think without turning to a couple of entertainers first.

Don't forget Roeder - just sentenced to life in prison for killing the abortion doc.