Do you think Conrad Murray will go free because Michael Jackson asked for the drugs?

Conrad Murray is claiming he must continue as a doctor to pay for his defense and is asking to keep his medical license. This is nuts because thousands of lawyers would take his case for nothing for the publicity alone.

The doctor, facing four years in prison if convicted, said he did give propofol to Jackson following the singer's "repeated demands/requests" for the drug. It looks like Murray's trying to blame the victim because he had a drug problem. I'd have a drug problem too if I was subjected to the abuse Jackson took from the tabloids and his so-called friends his entire adult life. Do you think Murray is going to get away with murder by painting Jackson as someone who contributed to his own death?

For the people who think Jackson is a pedophile, ask yourselves one question. Gavin, the 13 year old accuser had the right to sue Jackson in a Civil Court for Jackson's entire fortune and he didn't do so. Gavin and his family got caught in countless lies during the trial and that's why the jury voted not guilty on all counts. Gavin and his family knew they had no leg to stand on in Civil Court because they were proven in the Jackson trial to be greedy, lying leeches and a Civil Court judged would have laughed them out of the courtroom. The mother went to jail for welfare fraud after the trial ended. OJ Simpson was guilty as sin and slithered out of court a free man. However, the Brown and Goldman families did sue him in Civil Court and they won because they had enough proof that OJ was guilty. Nobody sued Jackson in Civil Court because there was no proof of any guilt.

"

Favorite Answer

No.

Conrad Murray was Medically trained. He should have known that those Drugs were not to be administrated outside a hospital environment.

There are so many things I can say about Murray's "attempt" to save Michael too!

What doctor gives CPR on a bed? Gosh, i'm 15 and I know that it is to be given on a flat, hard surface. I have had no training.

As for those mobile phone Calls! He made 3 calls before "rushing" to Michael's aid, and WHY! would he ask his 12 year old son into the room were his father was unconscious? That is just uncalled for.

He should go down, weather it was unintentional or not.

Michael deserves a lot more than this. He deserves his children and his right to live.

RIP Michael <3

• jaelyn5 years agoReport

How I feel! It was the doctors choice to give him the medicine. Michael may have wanted it, but Murray could have said no. Michael just wanted some sleep. Does he have any idea how his kids must have felt? Their father, lying in bed, dead. It's not right. Michael was the best dad ever. 😭💔 R.I.P.

• vegajr

the international has lost a real and uncommon superstar interior this way of Michael Jackson. under no circumstances has there been the form of very good expertise as him. His expertise and fan base has been compared to that of The Beatles and Elvis, yet i imagine its honest to assert that he's a legend a lot larger than the different band or artist. His songs were fairly influential to the song international and set a common so severe that no longer some thing on account that has truly compared. there has been no different artist who has carried out such dizzy heights as Jackson. For me, Michael Jackson stimulated me mutually with his dancing skill and his songs. there is no longer a song of his that i do not love. i understand many of the words to his songs, and ought to observe his dancing for hours on end. Now i wasn't some great fan, yet i believe he replaced right into a real idol and that i don't believe of the international will see the form of expertise ever lower back. i believe he replaced into misunderstood and his quirky (and infrequently slightly off the wall) ideas were taken thoroughly the incorrect way through the international. It saddens me that the international is the form of judgemental and vicious position, and that i want he would have considered what percentage unswerving and loving followers he had. RIP Michael Jackson.

It is not okay for ANY doctor to be that careless. Forget the drugs. The first thing is first and that is the patient's health. He was not in hospital. If he thought his life was in danger he would have called 911 before he injected anything more. He tried to treat him in his home and did not seek assistance when he could have. He didn't have the correct equipment he used bottles of propofol that were out of date. He tried to hide all the evidence afterwards. There were bottles that were given to him by other doctors.

My theory either murder or a stupid split decision to end his misery. Did Murray think do I call emergancy and have him forced into recovery and miss all his concerts which will result in him having more debts and more difficulties or do I end it now.... oh crap he's awake...oh crap what do I do....calls someone....crap....performs shoddy CPR....oh god...what have I done. And look at all this mess...gotta hide it!! Better call 911 or it'll look bad, but omg look at all this stuff better hide it QUICK..what am I going to tell them? I don't know what to tell them? (don't take this as my solid opinion, only a theory, theories are always ongoing and changing)

• Ellen

No way. That "doctor" was completely negligent. He should not have been giving those drugs to anyone! I don't care if he needs to work to pay for his legal representation. Good. Maybe he can defend himself which will 100% guarantee a conviction. He's already 90% guaranteed one now!! UGH!

• No, Murray will be indicted because he wasn't supposed to give Mike those drugs whether he asked for them or not.

• Dayana

No I dont think so,he is guilty ,he is a murder and must pay for all he did to poor Michael!

So I guess doctors can go around killing their patients now. He shouldn't be allowed to go back to work.

No Way !!!